Any spells at all...

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Alleycat

Any spells at all...

Post by Alleycat »

Is there any spells that dont need ingredients? Cos i cant really get the ingredients.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Some chants have been known to work without ingredients. However, this has never orked for me.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Hera#76

chants and stuff

Post by Hera#76 »

Are there no basic ingredients then that she can buy which won't cost the earth and she can use for a variety of spells?
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
Alleycat

Re: chants and stuff

Post by Alleycat »

I wouldn't be able to get them without alot of questions.
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

I would suggest meditating on your desire. If you want a boyfriend or something of that sort, sit in your room with any kind of music playing (whichever kind relaxes you) and picture them in your mind. Or if it's a job you want picture yourself having that job and being wonderful at it. You could even make a chant. Let's say you want, oh a good grade. Sit with your music on close your eyes and meditate on that good grade then chant something along the lines of:
Mother Goddess
Father Sun
Help me do my best
Until my job is done.
Anything works really. Also there are ways to get ingrdients without causing suspicion. You could use a rose petal to represent rose oil or incense. Wal-mart has a good selection of candles and incence if your allowed to burn them.
I know how your feeling, for the longest time I couldn't get any of the things because of my parents. I was raised a strict christian. But now, they don't bother me enough to notice all my Wiccan things. Hope some of this helped you.

Wolf Heart
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
Elem

Post by Elem »

I am inclined to agree with Wolf Heart.

Reflective meditation, where you meditate upon something you desire, is an effective way of empowering yourself to get it.

Whether or not you use it, it would do you well to realise that there are alternatives to spells and rituals that do not require physical objects.

I, for one, have never once incorporated a physical object into anything I've performed.. Simply because I've seen no need. I understand that for some the physical objects help in visualisation, which is fine, but in other cases they're really quite unnecessary.

Hope I've been able to help.

Elem
Alleycat

Thanks!!

Post by Alleycat »

Hey, thank you for that, I never would have thought of it. I'll try it out. :D
Elem

Post by Elem »

Have fun!

Elem
Nyte_Wytch

Re: chants and stuff

Post by Nyte_Wytch »

Hera#76 wrote:Are there no basic ingredients then that she can buy which won't cost the earth and she can use for a variety of spells?
The average kitchen has many things that can be used. Olive oil to cleanse or dress a candle, bay leaves for communication spells, black/red pepper for cursing & binding, sage for wisdom, eggs for fertility spells and the list goes on. A person's path will determine the importance of ingredients used in spellwork or the lack there of. Some rely heavily on meditation/visualization where others tend to lean more toward sympathetic magic which puts emphasis more on the items used. I've been field testing the sympathetic magic theory and to my surprise I have had great success with it. Here is a good link if anyone is interested:
http://truthaboutmagic.com/pages/19/index.htm
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

You could look into natural magic. A lot of the ingriedients needed for those spells are things you can find out in nature.. A twig, snow, leaves, dirt, etc. Scott Cunningham has a book out called Earth, Air, Fire, Water. It can be really useful!

If you have problems trying to get that book you could perhaps go on ebay and secretly order it. I snuck and got mine at a Walden's book store and it was only $10.00.

Hope that's some help to you!
moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”