Spell to stop biting my nails?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Devil's Angel

Spell to stop biting my nails?

Post by Devil's Angel »

Ive always bit my nails and ive tried fake nails and yuk nail polish stuff but noting works! Is there a spell for that?
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

I don't know any personally but I'd just like to say goodluck with what ever you try I hope it works for you.

blessed be
LIZ (Aphrodite)
xxx
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

You have to learn to become aware of the times you bite your nails, for example are you nervous, bored, angry, or all of these things. Become aware of when you start to bite them and give yourself something else to do.
Buy a bead bracelet and play with the beads, this worked really well for a friend of mine. It'll take a week or so for you to get out of the habit of biting your nails and into the habit of playing with the beads, but don't give up. Also, put hand cream on every morning and every night and think of the gorgeous nails you will have.
Good luck :D

hedge
Devil's Angel

Post by Devil's Angel »

Thanx both of you!
I'll try my best... :28:
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

why not do a "break a habbit" spell. There are loads of them.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
katie2005

Post by katie2005 »

have you tried galic nail polish? all u have to do is get some clear nail polish and mix it in with garlic.
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

katie2005 wrote:have you tried galic nail polish? all u have to do is get some clear nail polish and mix it in with garlic.
I myself like garlic and would find myself putting salt and pepper on my nails. :D Self hypnotism works to. Run a search on google. It reprograms your subconcious mind to not like nail biting. This might take a couple of hours to do but it will be worth it. Best of luck to you!

Gabriel
~Epothes~

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”