What can jade and amber do

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Binglian

What can jade and amber do

Post by Binglian »

Hi, I have a jade stone that I used to carry for many years, but stopped recently. I also received a beautiful amber with a little insect in it. But I'm not sure what can do I with them now. What rituals or spells could I work with them.

Also, what benefits would I get for carry them with me? I had carried my jade for many years, but didn't see any improvements, or I am just too oblivious to notice any. :tongueout:

Thanks
AnaisStar

Re: What can jade and amber do

Post by AnaisStar »

Jade is great for prosperity/money/good luck. Also can be used for healing the heart when working with the Heart Chakra

Amber is great for protection and would also be great for working with the Solar Plexus Chakra which is your center of personal power.
manshin

Re: What can jade and amber do

Post by manshin »

I primarily work with jade as it has high importance with my culture. It can protect the wearer from catastrophic incidents, like vehicle crashes. It will be break from it, typically. The spirit inside grows stronger the more you wear it, so most people will only take it off to clean.

You can also leave it with a sick person because it's rumored to take away the illness. Likewise, you can leave your jade in a glass of water to drink to absorb its healing properties (but then the spirit is gone so you basically Starr wearing it as a "new jade piece", you're technically starting over.)

The longer you wear it, the stronger it becomes.
Korean Sorceress/Shaman 만신; witch; Kemetic Orthodoxy
*I do not follow any (Neo)Wiccan beliefs.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”