Meditation moment

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Holdasown

Meditation moment

Post by Holdasown »

I love when these happen and you get it. The message, I mean. My dad had a stroke and was on the floor at his home for almost two days. He's ok now, having surgery for it on Thursday and no real permanent damage. Which the mediation was about. I was doing a healing mediation on him. I imagined standing over his bed and filling him up with light. Focusing on his brain. I was doing that and all of a sudden a dragon was sitting with him. It was really cool looking and surprised me. I got upset. In my tradition dragons eat rotten and dead things. Like the dragon on the roots of Yggdrasil. I got upset he might have memory loss and the dragon represented dead parts of his mind. Well after talking to him today I think the I was being shown that the "dead time" he had on the floor was being removed or forgotten by him. He actually was really having a hard time with the events but finally got to it was ok to not remember it all since he was out basically. It focused him and he got calm about it. He also has not really had an permanent issues. The trouble talking has gotten fine, it was dehydration more than the stroke. So anyway it was one of those times you really focus on what your doing and it all makes sense. And I also feel like one of my gods helped my dad. I associate Loki with dragons so I think it was him but I am not sure. Anyway surgery is Thursday and he should be ok as far as the strokes.
Vesca

Re: Meditation moment

Post by Vesca »

Thanks for sharing this, it's nice to see the moments when things kind of "click" when a lot of the posts we see around the interwebs involve a lot of confusion and questioning and self-doubt.

I'm glad your dad is going to be ok. :)
Holdasown

Re: Meditation moment

Post by Holdasown »

Vesca wrote:Thanks for sharing this, it's nice to see the moments when things kind of "click" when a lot of the posts we see around the interwebs involve a lot of confusion and questioning and self-doubt.

I'm glad your dad is going to be ok. :)
Thanks.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”