Alexandrite promise ring and magickal properties

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
childofspirit201

Alexandrite promise ring and magickal properties

Post by childofspirit201 »

so my boyfriend for valenitne's day got me a $356 alexandrite promise ring, so it will remind me of him when he leaves for basic training in july and will be gone for 7 months. the ring looked amazing and my dad loves how michael treats me (but dont know he is a touchy guy but nothing nasty and rude to me way its just alot of hugs and and kisses, bad with words only can talk through his actions) but i wanted to know the powers behind alexandrite.

thanks and blessed be
alexis
Attachments
sorry for the glare on this one and i took the picture upside down
sorry for the glare on this one and i took the picture upside down
photo1.jpg
michaelmastronardi

Re: Alexandrite promise ring and magickal properties

Post by michaelmastronardi »

Alexandrite is believed to boost confidence and self-esteem and balance the emotional state of the wearer. The gem is thought to have calming properties – it brings about optimistic change by bringing happiness and success and intensifying emotions of love, compassion and sensuality.

Physically, Alexandrite is associated with treating swollen lymph nodes, pancreatic

disorders and illness of the spleen. It has also been said to be effective in the cure of leukemia and inner ear problems.

Alexandrite also promotes speedy recovery and are beneficial to be worn during periods of recovery after a serious illness, injury or surgery or rehabilitation.

It is deemed as stone of very good omen that brings good fortune. In complex situations, it is meant to strengthen the wearer’s instinct, and help him to devise ways to solve a problem where logic fails to provide a solution. Alexandrite is also known to to foster creativity and incite the imagination.

The color changes of alexandrite are also believed to depict the mood of the wearer. For instance, a shift to a more yellow shade represents that the wearer is under stress.
. and a thanks to -----> http://jewelofthenile.org/alexandrite/ for this information
Fear is what keeps us alive but keeps us from living.
childofspirit201

michaelmastronardi wrote:Alexandrite is believed to boost confidence and self-esteem and balance the emotional state of the wearer. The gem is thought to have calming properties – it brings about optimistic change by bringing happiness and success and intensifying emotions of love, compassion and sensuality.

Physically, Alexandrite is associated with treating swollen lymph nodes, pancreatic

disorders and illness of the spleen. It has also been said to be effective in the cure of leukemia and inner ear problems.

Alexandrite also promotes speedy recovery and are beneficial to be worn during periods of recovery after a serious illness, injury or surgery or rehabilitation.

It is deemed as stone of very good omen that brings good fortune. In complex situations, it is meant to strengthen the wearer’s instinct, and help him to devise ways to solve a problem where logic fails to provide a solution. Alexandrite is also known to to foster creativity and incite the imagination.

The color changes of alexandrite are also believed to depict the mood of the wearer. For instance, a shift to a more yellow shade represents that the wearer is under stress.
. and a thanks to -----> http://jewelofthenile.org/alexandrite/ for this information

thank you sooo much
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I am soooo jealous !
I've wanted one for so long, 25+yrs ago I knew someone
who had one and her's changed color frequently depending
on the mood. Mother Earth's own mood ring; I love it !
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
childofspirit201

MsMollimizz wrote:I am soooo jealous !
I've wanted one for so long, 25+yrs ago I knew someone
who had one and her's changed color frequently depending
on the mood. Mother Earth's own mood ring; I love it !
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
its hasn't change colors on me yet but maybe its that i have been soo happy and having less stress moments. but i'm glad you like it :D

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”