Visited by a spirit/diety who claimed to be very important?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
maneki

Visited by a spirit/diety who claimed to be very important?

Post by maneki »

I was drifting off to sleep, and I found myself sitting up in unmistakeably my room. It was very dark, no light shone through the window but my red candle was glowing (it is on a dresser against the wall) and its fire projected what seemed to be a red/orangish pentacle on the wall. Everything around me dissapears and I am in some odd cloudy dimension. It was just the peak of twilight. A man, surrounded by misty clouds at his feet, appeared in a silky blue robe. He had a long gray beard and emitted a yellow aura, which almost made it look like he was giving off little electric sparks. His eyes were calm, and brightly glowed gold. I asked who he was, and he said he couldn't say but that he was a very important figure. He talked to me about some of my suicidal habits and thoughts. He said I should come to the Goddess and meditate more often (which is true, I haven't gotten much spiritual time due to schoolwork). I tried to step nearer to him, but he told me that I shouldn't. Oddly, he said I have a special connection with cats, and I'm not sure what that means. He had a vaguely European accent that I couldn't make out, I guessed he was from a Scandanavian country.
Any thoughts on who this could be if he is an important diety like he claimed?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Visited by a spirit/diety who claimed to be very importa

Post by SnowCat »

Try researching Freyr. He is Freya's twin brother.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
maneki

Post by maneki »

Oh, wow!! Thanks, Snow, he very much seems to be Freyr! :D Would it be rude to ask him if he is Freyr if he returns?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

If he returns, I think he owes you an introduction. It's impolite to invade a lady's boudoir without proper introductions.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”