Dreams from when I was a toddler?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
AquaSilverFeather

Dreams from when I was a toddler?

Post by AquaSilverFeather »

Sorry, I haven' been posting often due to personal reasons!

To get this started up, when I was around three or four, I'd always have reoccurring dreams/nightmares about this underworld. It was a gruesome place, and the things in it talked to me, and I was forcibly sat and had to eat with them. I remember the entire place was distorted and so messed up, but alive, and moving. It was as if I was living there, I could feel, see, hear, and even smell everything. The place was as if it existed on a completely different hellish plane of existence.

A few years ago, I had found a picture of the dining room on the internet, but I couldn't figure out who or where it was from.

Fast forward to yesterday, I found what the picture was from. At first I would have thought it to be an animate horror house, due to the experiences I've had, but it turns out to be sculptures. They were created by Mark Powell, an Australian artist only a few years ago. But years after my dreams about it! What's even more mind numbing is that when I looked up the theme of the pieces, it turned out to be "Hell".

I'm really freaked out by this, because last night I asked for an explanation and so I got a dream that explained that I was overlooking something from those many years ago.

Really confusing, disturbing, and otherwise creepy. Also, if you cannot handle strong imagery or gore, please don't look up his artwork.

Has something like this happened to anyone else?
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: Dreams from when I was a toddler?

Post by AdastraJunction »

Carl Jung had a theory about universal consciousness, how two people from different cultures on different sides of the world can have the exact same dream or write the exact same story. Possibly this theory could have some bearing. We have already discovered how too pair protons from across the world making them identical on a quantum level, so in theory it gives universal consciousness some weight. Power of thought.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I looked up the pictures, I had to.. Ahhhh! Creepy! When I was very young around 3 or 4 I had a dream of being in and horrifying world ruled by evil skeletons. It didn't look like these pictures exactly.. But it was equally horrifying for my toddler self. My day care buddy was with me and we were trying to escape from a giant castle and we were being chased by a giant, taller than the castle, evil skeleton wearing a blue suit and smoking a cigar. I will always remember that dream, and the giant skeleton. Following your post in hopes you, and I, find some answers!
AquaSilverFeather

Rosie wrote:I looked up the pictures, I had to.. Ahhhh! Creepy! When I was very young around 3 or 4 I had a dream of being in and horrifying world ruled by evil skeletons. It didn't look like these pictures exactly.. But it was equally horrifying for my toddler self. My day care buddy was with me and we were trying to escape from a giant castle and we were being chased by a giant, taller than the castle, evil skeleton wearing a blue suit and smoking a cigar. I will always remember that dream, and the giant skeleton. Following your post in hopes you, and I, find some answers!

Yeah, super creepy! :shock: Ahhh, I would've been so scared of the skeletons too! Maybe we could come up with ideas about it, since I couldn't find much information about it on the vast strangeness of the internet while we wait for someone with more knowledge to tip us in the right direction.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

AquaSilverFeather wrote:
Rosie wrote:I looked up the pictures, I had to.. Ahhhh! Creepy! When I was very young around 3 or 4 I had a dream of being in and horrifying world ruled by evil skeletons. It didn't look like these pictures exactly.. But it was equally horrifying for my toddler self. My day care buddy was with me and we were trying to escape from a giant castle and we were being chased by a giant, taller than the castle, evil skeleton wearing a blue suit and smoking a cigar. I will always remember that dream, and the giant skeleton. Following your post in hopes you, and I, find some answers!

Yeah, super creepy! :shock: Ahhh, I would've been so scared of the skeletons too! Maybe we could come up with ideas about it, since I couldn't find much information about it on the vast strangeness of the internet while we wait for someone with more knowledge to tip us in the right direction.
Yes, as a kiddo it was super scary. Possibly my first memorable nightmare and my mom had to convince me it wasn't real, because I was so convinced. The only other real details I Renee to are that the sky was dark and it was lighting all over and the skeletons eyes were red and glowing. I'm gonna download a dream dictionary and look up skeletons for the time being. I'll let ya know what I find out!
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Okay.... So this is what the dream moods app said, and I don't now how far you can trust this but here goes: To see a skeleton in your dream represents something that is not fully developed. You may still in be the planning stages of some situation or project. Alternatively, a skeleton symbolizes death, transformation, or changes. You need to get to the bottom of some matter. The skeleton may also be a metaphor for "skeletons in your closet." Do you have something to hide?

To see someone depicted as a skeleton signifies that your relationship with them is long dead.
AquaSilverFeather

AdastraJunction wrote:Carl Jung had a theory about universal consciousness, how two people from different cultures on different sides of the world can have the exact same dream or write the exact same story. Possibly this theory could have some bearing. We have already discovered how too pair protons from across the world making them identical on a quantum level, so in theory it gives universal consciousness some weight. Power of thought.

That's something I was thinking it could be about, too. Maybe I got a glimpse into his consciousness or some such thing. Thanks for the input!
AquaSilverFeather

Rosie wrote:Okay.... So this is what the dream moods app said, and I don't now how far you can trust this but here goes: To see a skeleton in your dream represents something that is not fully developed. You may still in be the planning stages of some situation or project. Alternatively, a skeleton symbolizes death, transformation, or changes. You need to get to the bottom of some matter. The skeleton may also be a metaphor for "skeletons in your closet." Do you have something to hide?

To see someone depicted as a skeleton signifies that your relationship with them is long dead.

Hmmm, does that describe your dream to you? Dreammoods helps with a lot of it, but also take i your own interpretation. I'm going to check it out and see if it gives me any tips too.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

No not at all, just thought I would share, LOL
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I used to have a rather bizarre recurring dream when I was young. At the time, we had a black and white Philco brand cabinet television. Really showing my age here. Anyway, I would have this dream of being trapped in a cave, and being chased by things that looked like flaming television sets. The same style of television set that we had. The dreams, however, did not deter me from spending Saturday mornings in front of the television watching such classics as Circus Boy, Roy Rogers, Sky King and Fury. Sundays it was usually The Three Stooges, or Francis the Talking Mule. I imagine references to all those shows can be found if anyone is curious.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
AquaSilverFeather

SnowCat wrote:I used to have a rather bizarre recurring dream when I was young. At the time, we had a black and white Philco brand cabinet television. Really showing my age here. Anyway, I would have this dream of being trapped in a cave, and being chased by things that looked like flaming television sets. The same style of television set that we had. The dreams, however, did not deter me from spending Saturday mornings in front of the television watching such classics as Circus Boy, Roy Rogers, Sky King and Fury. Sundays it was usually The Three Stooges, or Francis the Talking Mule. I imagine references to all those shows can be found if anyone is curious.

Snow
Wow, sounds like a fiery passion for Saturday and Sunday morning shows. Maybe they were a projection of something? It sound really crazy though! halfsm

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”