Stones for Sleeping?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Eve_Requiem

Stones for Sleeping?

Post by Eve_Requiem »

Merry Meet and many thanks for looking at my topic!
I've been somewhat restless while sleeping lately, and have wanted to increase my psychic power while sleeping (lucid dreams, premonitions and the like). For that, I've designed myself a talisman (I'll post pictures once it's created). I want to do it on a stone or crystal, but I haven't the foggiest on what kind. I've done research, but haven't seen any stones that are commonly used for sleeping. One that could also help me boost my psychic ability would be nice too, but not required if it doesn't correspond with one for sleep. Any bit of advice helps.
Many thanks and blessings!
Anne Boleyn

Re: Stones for Sleeping?

Post by Anne Boleyn »

If a singular stone is what you're looking for, you can't go wrong with amethyst (in my opinion). It helps with prophesy, protection, dreaming, and restful sleep. It works wonderfully on its own

If you want something that will absolutely knock your socks off... But be really, really ready for the results, try this:

The emerald, tourmaline, and malachite you can leave out, but if you can get your hands on them (they don't have to be the fancy, jewelry grade stuff, rough and small is fine), I think you'll be pleased with the results.

If your center stones have points (celestite and amethyst), point them in to the center of the triangle, not out.

And forgive my spelling errors, I'm exhausted and under the weather. :)
Eve_Requiem

Post by Eve_Requiem »

Wow, this answer absolutely knocked my socks off! Thanks so much, I'm keeping this for future reference. I'll start gathering all the supplies for this now.
Blessed Be!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think I'll try getting some amethyst to put in my pillow.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Anne Boleyn

Post by Anne Boleyn »

No problem. :)

If you want my advice, get your feet wet with the amethyst... Just put it in the same spot as shown above... Then work up to the full layout. Make sure it's both something you truly want and know how to process as it can be overwhelming. If you want to build up and add elements slowly:

Start with amethyst
Add sodalite
Add rose quartz and hematite
Add celestite
Add chalcedony
Add labradorite
Add selenite
Add the bottom combination of stones

And looking back, to be clear, I meant lay them on the floor around and under the bed. Not on the bed itself.

Be a total rock star and keep a pen and paper nearby, on the sodalite side, and don't leave your cell phone or other electronics (alarm clock, clock) outside of the gem field.

And, again... So sorry about spelling errors on gem names. I really do know my stones.
Luna87

Post by Luna87 »

Wow I love the image you have uploaded it is good to see were to place the different crystals :)
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I would have thought Amazonite would have been
in the list ! It's also a calming stone. I used my
Amazonite Skull the other day when I was all upset
and crying about wanting my Mommy...
It'll be 2yrs Valentines day...
I kept holding it into my solar plexus, it took a
little while but it worked.
I also sleep with a different skull at night...
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”