my aura's becoming a fox

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
thewanderingshadow

my aura's becoming a fox

Post by thewanderingshadow »

I think this is where I would post this. The reason I'm writing this is to see if anyone before me has tried this and if so, how has it occurred and worked for them. Starting with a bit of history of me. I have no real background in hardcore studies or teachers/mentors of magic, except for a while when I was learning Reiki. Being born a Libra, I've always been trying to bring things into balance, so I decided to spend my life learning all I can and spreading that to help others, so I made a pact with the Goddess of wisdom. I also separated my soul into three parts that developed into different personalities, Jesse, the base, De'on, the calm and more focused one, and Akunya, my embodiment of rage.

Now here's the part I want to know about. While meditating, I asked the goddess to grant me some power so I can work with it and try working on controlling it. I then felt a surge of energy, which for me is an electric type tingle through my body, I've been told my energy field is electric like while most people's is coldish. This energy started taking a form as i brought in more energy, an anthrotropic fox. While taking in this energy I noticed that if I start taking in energy too fast for this, I start growling and my ears twitch uncontrollably, but my sense of smell and hearing increased a little.

Once I got the hang on the rate of energy i can take in, the fox sprouted another tail, the first time I got up to 7 tails, but once I stopped taking in energy the Fox Form as I call it, dispersed. I worked with it until i can manage staying in the one tail form almost all day. I also noticed I can control it more when I asked Athena for help, and while doing it I reached the point of 9 tails, but that wasn't it, at the end of each tail there was a fire like aura, each a different colour, in order they are white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, black. Though when I left this form, I passed out, fell asleep.

Then one time when I had a council meeting in my head, where my personalities talk to eachother, we noticed the room we were in wasn't the normal one, then all of a sudden a fox came out of no where. The fox told us that it was sent to us from the goddess, though it didn't say why, or how I'm supposed to use its energy. The only thing it really said was it would leak enough energy now to where it only requires slight concentration on my part to gain the one tail state, and even the two tail with a little energy gathering. What I want to know is if anyone has ever had an experience like this before.
thewanderingshadow

Re: I can become a fox & I have 3 personalities

Post by thewanderingshadow »

That was the main thing, but I have stuff people have told me. First someone told me that the fox is is the Moon Goddess, daughter of the Goddes of Wisdom. This is shown because I was unable to pull in any of its energy over the new moon this past weekend. Also, does this seem like the shamanic practice of spirit borrowing, I can see how it's similar, but I don't feel like it's my totem animal or power animal, I feel more like I am the fox.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: I can become a fox & I have 3 personalities

Post by SnowCat »

I normally identify with being a cat. I've looked in the mirror and seen a cat face overlaid on my face. I have had one experience as a fox. My dear friend Raymond was known as TrickFox. A couple of nights before he died, in the physical, we danced on the rooftops together as foxes. I still see him sometimes. I miss his phone calls.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
childofspirit201

Re: my aura's becoming a fox

Post by childofspirit201 »

That sounds like you have good control of your spiritural energy and the goddess has blessed you well. I know that I have just started my magickal journey, but for the longest I will get random pulses of pure energy at random times and now i starting to learn how to deal and control the power that flows every-time that happens and i will get weird feeling like i have wings coming out of my back or cat ears and tail coming out of my body. It feels weird as sometimes i will have dreams that i will see only two creatures: a black panther and a raven. All i have to say is wow..... that is really amazing how you can do that, the goddess has blessed you with a gift.

blessed be
alexis (Sequoia nightwish) )O(
Heartsong

Re: my aura's becoming a fox

Post by Heartsong »

Have you looked into Japanese folklore, specifically Shintoism?

There are spirits in Japan that they call 'kitsune' or fox spirits, and are known to have up to nine tails, depending on how powerful/wise they are. Some people have also supposedly been known to actually be foxes in human form. They tend to be tricksters, although not necessarily malevolent.

Check out wikipedia's reference section on the topic for further reading if you're interested.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”