Anxiety

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
TawnyOwl

Anxiety

Post by TawnyOwl »

Anyone got any suggestions for help with intense fear and anxiety?
Alatoru
Banned Member

Re: Anxiety

Post by Alatoru »

Facing your fears, that's probably the most known thing to do. Explore fear, think of it, meditate while thinking of fear, feel that fear. The more you think about it , less scary it is. DO you know what we humans fear most? Fear of unknown. There for, face your fear, study it, and beat the crap out of him :D
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless it roots reach down to hell. - Jung
TawnyOwl

Post by TawnyOwl »

trouble is i have OCD so it is somewhat troublesome
Alatoru
Banned Member

Post by Alatoru »

You should contact doctor. Honestly. Some problems are not only mentally based. What you have to do also is to believe that you will get better, with no doubt. To do things that benefits your health, fight it somehow. That will help with doctors knowledge as well
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless it roots reach down to hell. - Jung
Cinda

Post by Cinda »

Doctor (look at thyroid and adrenals, I had issues with both... getting on natural desiccated thyroid (armour) among other vitamins and diet changes and my anxiety drastically improved), therapy... which may include facing fears. I faced a lot of OCD fears, some I was allowed to keep as my "safe zone". I lived in a bubble and never took risks. She encouraged me to start playing roller derby (something I'd wanted to do for years) and it also changed my life. I'm bolder and less fearful. Still a work in progress, but come SO far.
Alatoru
Banned Member

Post by Alatoru »

That's it, you can do it! It may sound as just common sentence, but that's so true. The true power lies hidden within you. What is worst for you? Facing fear or leaving in constant agony because of fearing fears?

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”