Bounded by ...what?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Aria_2193

Bounded by ...what?

Post by Aria_2193 »

I recently blocked the sacral chakra by bad events this year.
As if, my intuition was extremely blocked with it, but but with recent work on it, I somehow started sensing little.

For a while, I had weird feeling about my ex boyfriend I ended up with months ago. I don't have any feelings for him left.
It's something like a bound, like I could feel him, like there is some kind of psychical exchange between us, but I don't know what kind of.
As we don't have any communication, I casted a little spell last Thursday so he could reach for me and we can talk, to have a chance to ask is something wrong or something, because it's sometimes that strong that it's bothering me.
The spell didn't worked out like I imagined at all.
We had two words conversation over the Viber by my accidentally Viber out call I canceled and two apologies came after that, from the boys I forgotten about. xD
And, after that, I had a dream where we talked about everything in the hot summer night out at town and he was carrying me on his back. I thought it's something we both dreamed of or it's something that the feeling is trying to tell me something or am I just overpressed by it ....

Any help?
GodsLovingLight

Re: Bounded by ...what?

Post by GodsLovingLight »

I can offer an Energy Healing session to help open up and clear out your chakras and other energies. As for the ex boyfriend situation I'd suggest a cord cutting.

For the Energy Healing session - http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 29284.html
More info on someone else who needed help with a cord cutting - http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 29330.html

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”