Help in a lot of pain

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Seventhwatcher

Help in a lot of pain

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Hello. This has been going on for over a year now, but my chest has a constant rumbling and pulsing. It can get painful at times too and feels like there are clumps of something. I had someone help me heal while I healed her and it helped a lot, but man it can get bad. Sometimes bad enough that my entire body feels on fire.

Thank you
Queen of the Dead

Re: Help in a lot of pain

Post by Queen of the Dead »

I think you should go to a doctor with this one.
Happiness is hiding so you can appreciate it more when you find it. Keep looking.

Lana || Pansexual || Witch of Persephone and Hades || Eclectic Pantheist

Can't wait for Yule!
Witchcraft-Fairy

Post by Witchcraft-Fairy »

Queen of the Dead wrote:I think you should go to a doctor with this one.
I think so, too, especially as you're experiencing this for a long time now.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

When I was about 42, I began perimenopause....it caused some nasty disruptions in my heart rhythm that i eventually had to have surgery for....and of course the hot flashes began (and still continue).
nonetheless, I'm with the prior posters...time to see the dr. Get a fsh test...(that's follicle stimulating hormone) it may or may not indicate if perimenopause is what's is going on.
I wish you well,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

Go to your physician. I had a friend with chest pain and pressure, he nearly died. Turns out he had fluid around his heart and plural effusion. New age healing isn't always the answer, best to consult the professionals where health is concerned first it could be a sign of something seriously wrong.
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

I'll definitely see a doctor about it but this started during a meditation. Everything was fine then one day BAM. I can somewhat control it but left alone it's a dull pain. At it's worse, when meditating and workinig on clearing out blocks or general energy/spellwork it really flares up.

I'm a guy so I don't think I need to worry about menopause.

Thank you all for your responses.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Okay, it's not menopause. You still need to see a doctor. Nurse SnowCat has seen plenty of people who thought "it was nothing." Then they ended up with an extended hospital stay. If they were lucky. Yes, I really am a nurse. I worked on a cardiac unit for years.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Jack

Post by Jack »

Assuming you have insurance, it doesn't hurt to go to the doctor and at least see if there's an physical explanation.

One you've ruled that out, since it started during meditation, you might want to look into kundalini issues.
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

I also agree that seeing a doctor would be a good idea. In addition to that, I could also give you an Energy Healing session as early as tomorrow if you would be interested. You can read more about what I do at the top of the Healing and Energy Work section. My thread is titled Distance Energy Healing. I hope you feel better :).

Lee :)
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Sure I'd be up for that GodsLovingLight
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Here are two threads I have. I would like you to read one or both to get the most information. Ask any questions you may have in the thread or through a PM if you're not comfortable asking them publicly. After that you can post a request in the thread or send me a PM.

This one is new and I'm trying to get more attention to it - http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 29284.html
This one is my original thread and may have some more answers for questions you might have - http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 28091.html

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”