I have a block.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SilverCrescent

I have a block.

Post by SilverCrescent »

I have a little bit of an issue that may be affecting my perception. When it comes to my intuition, I've always gotten my insight from two places: my gut, and sensations from the top of my spine/nape of the neck. Well, my neck is blocked. I think it's the throat chakra? Anyhow, energy just gets...stuck there...when anything is channeled.

I've gathered as much from an experience with a practicing friend, she was sharing energy with me to try and help me put up a circle...I could feel it going up my arms from our joined hands, but no matter how hard we tried, it just got stuck at my neck. It continued to get stuck there during a few other tries at her channeling energy to me. I'm not sure what's causing the block, nor do I know any ways to fix it. So, if anyone has suggestions or insights, I'd greatly appreciate any help. If you need more information, please let me know.

(Just as a side note, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I figured since this affects my usual ability to pick up on energy, this would be a suitable place.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have a block.

Post by Firebird »

My first thought was ...when things affect the throat chakra it's because we have lost our voice somehow, or those who would or should hear, are not listening or paying attention or are outright ignoring you or blatently opposing your views. Sometimes it could be actual physical issues like a breathing problem..asthma, pneumonia, over smoking...things that affect the lungs and everything on the way to the lungs, like tongue, throat, tonsils, windpipe...that sort of thing.
I don't know if you have had issues in any of these areas, but theres my 2 cents.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SilverCrescent

Re: I have a block.

Post by SilverCrescent »

firebirdflys wrote:My first thought was ...when things affect the throat chakra it's because we have lost our voice somehow, or those who would or should hear, are not listening or paying attention or are outright ignoring you or blatently opposing your views. Sometimes it could be actual physical issues like a breathing problem..asthma, pneumonia, over smoking...things that affect the lungs and everything on the way to the lungs, like tongue, throat, tonsils, windpipe...that sort of thing.
I don't know if you have had issues in any of these areas, but theres my 2 cents.
Blessings, Firebird
I find this rather odd considering lately I've been very open, and everything I've done or wanted to do has been well received, such as my wanting to practice. I haven't really had any physical issues either, save typical allergies, but those have never really affected me in this manner before. Just the same, the first bit could still be a possibility, and I'll see if I can think of anything along those lines that might be going on.
Thank you very much Firebird.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”