3 Sensitives bringing forth paranormal activity?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
graveghoul

3 Sensitives bringing forth paranormal activity?

Post by graveghoul »

I never intended us to all know each other let alone all live under the same roof but me, my boyfriend and his sister all identify as having abilities. They both have premonitions (they get from their mother's side). I am empathetic. His sister and i have both heard foot steps, creaks, rattles, and various noises in the house we live in and i (have always) smelled fire or perfume randomly throughout my life where none was prevalent (along with the ability to sense paranormal entities). I was wondering if all three of us living under the same roof would amplify the energy in our house to invite the paranormal in? I know some people have the ability to change energy or move objects and have it appear as a haunting (especially if they are mad), but i know thats rare. What're your thoughts on the matter?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: 3 Sensitives bringing forth paranormal activity?

Post by SnowCat »

I think you all three need to learn some shielding specific to your situation. It's possible that the energy level will attract spirits. As far as strong emotions causing disruptions, that isn't as rare as you think. Back in the good old days of working at Cinnabon, I used to get stressed about my cashiers and their endless cries of "I need a void." More than once a hapless cashier reached for a cup to fill a drink order, only to be greeted by the entire stack of cups rocketing out of the dispenser.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”