Metaphysical store

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
ness

Re: Metaphysical store

Post by ness »

Update -

I went to the store this afternoon to take a short break from work. I looked at the building from outside and it is what looks like a house converted into a store. Today, I didn't feel welcome at all. The lady at the store was a different one. She seemed like she was in a hurry and easily annoyed.

They had a table pull up sort of in the spot of the dream catcher. I asked her for the price and I wanted to get closer and take a look at it. But she didnt allow me and she said she will take it down if I want it. I wasn't getting a good vibe from her, so I politely refused. Then she told me at 1:05 pm that she is closing at 1:30 pm and has to go. So, I said thanked her and left. In all, I am not going back. I don't feel good in there.
Poor girl was probably angry and hungry during lunch time :)
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

ness wrote:Poor girl was probably angry and hungry during lunch time :)
Lol, yes, and it might also be that this store is not doing well financially and the owners are having a hard time paying for rent and other business expenses. Sometimes well-meaning "spiritual" people are not the best with marketing and properly handling finances. Don't be surprised if the store doesn't even make it another six months. The uneasy feeling you're getting might be signs of financial distress. I often feel that vibe coming from a house in my neighborhood that suddenly goes into foreclosure, etc..

ness

Post by ness »

Could be! Never thought about that, kassandra.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”