How to turn bad mouth in good?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Mahoka

How to turn bad mouth in good?

Post by Mahoka »

Hello everyone!

I am new in Wicca & Magick and have already tried a few spells and prefer black magic.
There are some people who are talking nagatively about me. This really disturbs my personal life.

Can someone help me with a spell to make them feel positive about me and never say a bad thing about me ever again?

I look forward to your reply! Thank you!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to turn bad mouth in good?

Post by Firebird »

Hi Mahoka
Firstly I should let you know most of us here do not dabble in black magic, and we have a policy against discussing overtly dark arts. But with that said, you don't necessarily need to harm others to protect yourself.
A great little spell is one we all remember from childhood, a chant that goes like this... I'm rubber and you are glue, (words) bounce off me and stick to you.
You could burn a candle surrounded by mirrors to enhance this effect.
Another way to avoid nasty energy coming your way is to charge a grey candle to act as a fog bank, tell the powers that be to have any negativity directed at you to be lost in the color of grey...like fog, thereby averting the bad ju-ju.
Hope that helps
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I know of a popular method that helps stop people from speaking ill of you.

Take a piece of paper and write the offender's name on it. Place the paper in a leak proof container and fill the container with water. Place the container in the freezer and forget about it. The effect is to freeze the gossiping and ill will.

I recently seen this spell on Tumblr and it involved keeping the paper in a Ziploc bag. That's actually a better idea than the one I learned from my former coven. I had learned that you keep the paper in an ice cube tray. That method isn't so great unless you don't mind the paper wanting to swim around. :|
random417

Post by random417 »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:I know of a popular method that helps stop people from speaking ill of you.

Take a piece of paper and write the offender's name on it. Place the paper in a leak proof container and fill the container with water. Place the container in the freezer and forget about it. The effect is to freeze the gossiping and ill will.

I recently seen this spell on Tumblr and it involved keeping the paper in a Ziploc bag. That's actually a better idea than the one I learned from my former coven. I had learned that you keep the paper in an ice cube tray. That method isn't so great unless you don't mind the paper wanting to swim around. :|
I do this, kind of... I like to bake the name into clay, then I can bury it, and forget it
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Siona

Post by Siona »

You might also want to look into the honey jar family of spells. The basic idea is writing the names of the people you want to 'sweeten' onto a bit of paper, and putting it in a jar and covering it with honey, sugar, or some other sweetener. (Or sometimes just putting the paper under your sugar jar, or whatever else.) This is supposed to make the person 'sweeten' to you so they start to look past the negative stuff and focus more on the sweet about you.
Mahoka

Post by Mahoka »

Siona wrote:You might also want to look into the honey jar family of spells. The basic idea is writing the names of the people you want to 'sweeten' onto a bit of paper, and putting it in a jar and covering it with honey, sugar, or some other sweetener. (Or sometimes just putting the paper under your sugar jar, or whatever else.) This is supposed to make the person 'sweeten' to you so they start to look past the negative stuff and focus more on the sweet about you.

Thank you! Do you mean cover the piece of paper inside the jar, with sugar or honey? And should I close the jar with the cap?
Siona

Post by Siona »

Mahoka wrote:Thank you! Do you mean cover the piece of paper inside the jar, with sugar or honey? And should I close the jar with the cap?
Yep, that's right, you put the paper into the jar, cover it with the sweetener, then seal the jar. Again, that's the basic idea anyway, some versions of the spell get more elaborate - if you search google you'll see some of the other ways, usually the differences are how you actually write the name on the paper, that sort of thing.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Siona wrote:You might also want to look into the honey jar family of spells. The basic idea is writing the names of the people you want to 'sweeten' onto a bit of paper, and putting it in a jar and covering it with honey, sugar, or some other sweetener. (Or sometimes just putting the paper under your sugar jar, or whatever else.) This is supposed to make the person 'sweeten' to you so they start to look past the negative stuff and focus more on the sweet about you.
I do the same thing but besides from writing the names of the offenders, I also include positive things about them. For me, the destructive power of negative speech is transcended only by the beneficial power of positive speech. Thinking or speaking positively about people, especially those who are offending us benefits ourselves too.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
LiebeUndLicht

Post by LiebeUndLicht »

Hello!

I really don't think it's a good idea to do black magick - Wiccans don't usually do it, but each to their own I guess. I would never do it personally.

I agree with the other answers, but just realise that 100% of the time people aren't always nice to you.

Well anyway, I wish you luck, blessed be.
Not all scars show and not all wounds heal. Sometimes you never truly see the pain that someone feels.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”