Friend Insists He Ressurrected His Friend

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.

Friend Insists He Ressurrected His Friend

Post by AvatarSpirit »

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I need help right now. I have a friend who begged me to help him resurrect his friend. Using the knowledge I have, I told him that he'd be bringing back a soulless being. Someone who will never be the same as the person he remembered. I refused to help him, and a day later, I bound him from causing harm to himself and others. Well today, he told me he did it after all. I asked him if he killed someone and he said no, so I asked him if he harmed someone to which he replied, "I took their soul". First of all, I don't understand how since I bound him. Either it fell through or I didn't do it right. I still don't know the full story, so I don't know if he's completely telling the truth but he told me his friend died last month. And now he told me he brought her back and she's fine and that everyone thought she was just missing since she magically appeared. Once again, I don't get this. I know everything has a consequence. You can't take someone's soul and go on with your happy life. Something has to happen. So someone please explain this to me. Have you ever brought someone back? What were the consequences? I feel so confused. I knew it was possible to bring someone back, but this is a whole new level that I don't like. I feel so uncomfortable with this. I don't even want to look at him.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”