Cursed Crystal Necklace?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Heartsong

Re: Cursed Crystal Necklace?

Post by Heartsong »

Hey there Coraanniepie,

That is a lot of negative stuff going on!! I'm sorry that things in your life are so rough right now, and I hope that it gets better soon!

I don't have any experience with cursed objects, but my first thought would be to try and cleanse the crystal of any residual or negative energy that might be hanging around it. There are several effective methods to accomplish that, which include:

~bathing the item in either direct sunlight or the light of the full moon, and visualizing their light burning away the energy surrounding the object
~burying the item in the earth for a complete moon cycle, from full to full
~burying the item in a bowl of salt, envisioning it absorbing the negative energy within the object and then holding it under running water to fully cleanse it (some people prefer to use blessed salt)
~through ritual and prayer to your gods to cleanse and purify the item
~binding the negativity in the item using a binding ritual

If none of these methods work for you, or you don't feel like they would, then I would highly recommend that you simply get rid of the crystal altogether, after binding it, either by burying it in a remote area where there would be no chance of anyone accidentally coming across it or tossing it into a deep lake or even the ocean if you live near it (if you choose the lake option, make sure to get an 'ok' from its spirit).

Please let us know how things develop and if any of these suggestions work for you! Sending light your way!

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Lillady

Re: Cursed Crystal Necklace?

Post by Lillady »

To add to what Heartsong said another thing you can do is also use the smoke from a sage stick to cleanse the object. I do hope these methods work for you. Best of luck!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”