The Diary of Electra Serpentine

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
asthesunlovesthemoon

The Diary of Electra Serpentine

Post by asthesunlovesthemoon »

Welcome to my blog!
asthesunlovesthemoon

The Truth

Post by asthesunlovesthemoon »

A few days ago I understood the truth about depression. For a while, I was okay, but then I realized, the pain doesn't go away. You make room for it.

I found myself wanting to die again, and I found myself again not being able to do anything about it. My mother gets so upset when I'm depressed. She gets angry, and there's nothing she does now besides think that if she punishes or yells at me enough, that I will get better. All that happens is I get worse.

We've been through so much therapy, but it's always like she doesn't care if she learned not to punish me for being depressed. She just says I need to toughen up and get over it. On top of that, I can not even practice my own religion.

This isn't a rant about my mother, this is about the truth. The truth is that my depression wasn't all chemical like I thought. My depression could be all situational. Maybe the drugs don't even work, maybe there's no one in the world who can fix me.

There's no one in the world to love me. There's not love between humans. At least not for me, but for me there is only Loki.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”