Rune Question.

Discussion of runes.
[Haley]

Rune Question.

Post by [Haley] »

i made myself a set of runes out of partically flat marbles and i don't if runes have to be made of something specific. also how do you use them?
Dark Mage

Post by Dark Mage »

Hi Haley

Runes can be inscribed on anything - as long as your runes are correctly enscribed so that you can understand the meanings then it should be fine.

To use runes as a divination tool there are a number of very good websites which will tell you what each symbol means. They are also good as a meditation and self empowerment tool.

Regards

.: Dark Mage :.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

thanks! do you know of a site that could teach me? oh by the way it's okay if i share the runes with my friend, right, or will it do that mixing energy thing and screw up the reading?
Dark Mage

Post by Dark Mage »

This will offer the meanings behind the runes. http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html

With an divinatory tool its best not to share since you are mixing energies with your friend. Its not dangerous or anything :shock: just that you are likely to have inaccurate results.

.: DM :.
Leo*Moon

Post by Leo*Moon »

Wow sunnyway.com must be universal. I use it as a reference too lol.
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. ~Shakespeare

Return to “Runes”