please i feel like I'm going crazy

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
dreamcatcher

Re: please i feel like I'm going crazy

Post by dreamcatcher »

Thank you so much Nightwatcher! Thank you for the response, and sorry for the late reply

You guys asked for updates and such... so here goes...
They've all almost completely disappeared entirely. There's a sense that I can find them if I go looking for them, but the only ones who actively show up are the twins, and even then it's the blue eyes one more often strangely enough. And they only appear when I'm feeling really horrible... for instance I thought that they would never come back, but last week there was this one night where multiple people texted me about how they felt that I was acting selfish and horrible and mentioned that some people who I was fairly close friends with were talking bad about me and I was really upset and feeling alone and that was when the twin with blue eyes showed up for the first time in a while.
Now he seems to be hovering nearby watching out for me, not visible but i can tell he's sort of there.
I also recently found a pair of rocks, one black, one white, and I felt like they corresponded with the twins... like I felt the same energy almost from them. I can't really explain it better than that
But overall, they're pretty much gone. I honestly really kind of miss them being there
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

No worries for the late reply. ^^

They might have backed off a bit sensing you were overwhelmed. I know how you feel about missing them; you get used to the presence and suddenly it's gone and you feel that void, if you will. But I am glad things have calmed down on the spiritual side.

I'm also sorry about the nasty things people are saying about you! Maybe talk to your close friends, see if they're really saying mean things behind your back?
dreamcatcher

Post by dreamcatcher »

Dont worry! I've managed to track down the source, find the problem and whatnot. It turns out that most of what I'd heard had been taken completely out of context. I've fixed everything now

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”