Favorite Gemstone & Crystal

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
firefly

Re: Favorite Gemstone & Crystal

Post by firefly »

I like jade, theres something about it which just makes everything better, that or clear quartz. I have a full ring of rich dark green jade and a pendant of milk nephrite.
MistressOfTheMoon

Post by MistressOfTheMoon »

For crystals I've worked with, Onyx is definitely my favorite. Followed by Rose Quartz and Amethyst.

When it comes to their looks, Labradorite can steal my heart :-)
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Well i got for ruby whenever i wear jewelry i love the courage it gives me and the general feel/effect ruby as on me im connected to it after all i am an Areis ;)

i also like:

Amethyst- its one of the first stones i got growing up and it was a rock half with the amethyst in it with little shards of crystals and it sparkled; that and purple was my fave color growing up

Green Jasper (all green and rough cut is my fav )- this gose to my Native American roots i tend to lean toward keeping green jasper arrow heads instead of brown ones because it calls to me more might be cus its a healing stone

Blue apatite (the darker the better)

Fluorite cus it mixes blue and purple and makes me feel happy when i see it and very empowered with my god and goddess

Selenite i tend to use this instead of moon stone in fact some even call it the second moon stone
cloverfox

Post by cloverfox »

I am always seeking Labradorite but also love amethyst, citrine, and last night I just discovered kyanite and bought a ring instantly! Moonstone and garnet is wonderful too, there are too many to choose!
Vulpixie

Post by Vulpixie »

Heartsong wrote:So far, Rose Quartz is my favorite. It's energy feels to me like finally being able to take a deep breath. Very warm and refreshing. :)
I adore Rose Quartz! I feel like it relaxes me and stops me from worrying. It's like a hug ^_^

My personal favourite is Amethyst.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”