Intuition?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
aphroditemoon

Intuition?

Post by aphroditemoon »

Are some people just paranoid or is it intuition, or possibly both. I know it may sound stupid but there's an issue I'm dealing with involving my husband. It's not like cheating or anything but there is something he told me he would never do again about 2 years ago. Well, I have a strong feeling its happening again. I keep thinking I'm paranoid but I don't understand why I have this feeling now when I haven't had this feeling in a really long time. Just curious, I don't want to bring it up either so I'm kinda confused. :/
You do not need to use the bible to justify love, however no greater tool has been created to justify hate.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Intuition?

Post by Seraphin »

Intuition comes in a soft inner voice within us while paranoia comes in a loud tone from outside source. Intuition is calm and peaceful while paranoia is heavily influenced by anxiety or fear. Intuition inspires positive decision and then action while paranoia stimulates negative reactions.

Paranoia is involved with the known and the unknown, not with the unknowable. And intuition works with the "unknowable", with that which cannot be known. When something from the unknowable comes to be known, it's a jump -- there's no link, there's no passage, there's no going from one point to another point. Intuition is possible because the unknowable is there. Does that make sense? :lol:

Well perhaps it may need you to reread it again and again before you understand what I'm saying :P But I believe one day, the meaning will suddenly hit you like a bolt of lightning and you'll understand what I meant, but it will not arrive at the meaning through your rational mind. You will know it through intuitive insight. :)
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I find "intuition" to be a rather ambiguous term myself. I don't believe intuition is purely spiritual. People give off cues that may not even register on our normal radar, but our subconscious makes a note of it and it comes to us as a feeling of intuition. I'm not saying that all intuitive insights are because of subconscious cues, but I believe many are and are coupled with that response.

If you suspect something regarding your relationship, you need to be able to bring your concerns to your partner's attention. Be careful how you word it, don't accuse and make sure that you are aware that it may simply be nothing. Or it may be a cue relating to something completely different and altogether benign. You never know. But you need to be able to be open with your partner.
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

I like how Seraphin broke it down and that is exactly how I see it.

Paranoia is fear based and coming from the ego/ego based self. Intuition is coming from the true self/spirit.

I think a decision that is made form intuition brings a calm and happy feeling after you follow it. I have very strong intuition and follow it mostly and its never led me wrong. To me its a tiny voice that just comes without any explanation or need of deeper thought. When I start to think about it or talk it through or argue the other side then I know that Im not listening to intuition, then Im letting my ego start to guide me. That first intital thought you have, is intuition and Ive learned to follow that.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”