A Psychic Vampyre?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Hawkeye

Re: A Psychic Vampyre?

Post by Hawkeye »

Xiao Rong wrote:Haha, I think we mods are a little cynical at the moment because just a few weeks ago we were dealing with some very obnoxious self-identified psychic vampires here on the forum
Honestly, had the moderation staff been a bit more open to the two individuals, and not slammed the proverbial door in their faces, the conversations may have gone a bit better. I think the thing that brought the worst out from everyone however, was the rather ridiculous survey put out there by starwitch. It was fully unnecessary..
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

As to how to deal with him... Basic shielding will do the trick just fine, if he really is a psychic vampyre. It will also help you if he's simply a practitioner of more baneful, or "black majick". I believe there are several good techniques posted up on this site that refer to a few good methods for psychic shielding.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hey Phoenix, how's it going?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Hello Xiao. Just fyi, I informed Starwitch who I am already, and as I said to her, and I will say to everyone else, if everyone so wishes, I will refrain from the topics that cause the drama-fests earlier. I will not go into further detail about them even in reference. As you could probably see, I get really riled up when I get angered :3 But yeah, in regards to all of that, I apologize on my own behalf, though I can not speak for the other member in question..
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Well, everyone, I've got some news. My problem has come to an end, I suppose. I finally heard that K moved away (not sure where to) at the beginning of the week, so he's gone now. He had only been here for a few months....one of those constantly-moving families, I suppose. Anyway, I'm a bit sad about it and I don't know why. I guess I'm just frustrated that he left before I got to know him or his adorable little brother and sister.

Well thank you all for all of your help! You've been great. We had good times. :)
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Oh well there ya go, you banished him anyways without even trying. halfsm :wink:

Haha good times yeah, well stick around, Falcon, plenty more where that came from :fairy:
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

I feel like, to completely "tie off" this situation and close that door, I need to share with you all the interesting information I learned yesterday regarding "K". I have found out one of the possible reasons for his strange behavior (as in, sweet one moment and mean the next). It's his home situation.
His mother is physically and mentally ill, and his father left them years ago. He takes care of his mother, little brother, and little sister all by himself. (They don't have very much family in the area, or any friends.)
Also, his mother struggles with bipolar disorder. She can be nice, but most of the time her "other side" comes out and she becomes quite abusive.
Third, his family is always moving. They were only in our area for a few months, then gone again. It's always like that. He and his siblings are constantly being introduced to, and then ripped away from, people and places.
I'd like to think that the reason he was a little jerky to me and others is that he's wise. He didn't want to befriend anyone and then have to leave them. He was doing it for his own emotion's sake, and it's better for everyone in the long run.
Well, anyway, he's gone now...so it's time to turn the page. It's probably best that I just forget. I just felt like this needed writing about.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hope you're OK (sounds like it), and hope K finds healing of his own one day. He's in a very tough situation, one that I think would be emotionally trying for any of us if we were in his shoes. Anyway, thanks for letting us know how the situation resolved itself. A lot of people here (not all) don't acknowledge advice given to them after they've ask for it, let alone tell everyone how a situation was resolved in the end. So, I for one appreciate your thoughtfulness. Closure is a good thing. :)
Falcon_Heart27 wrote:It's probably best that I just forget.
...or, better yet, become all the more wiser through the experience, having a greater understanding of the human condition, of they way extreme circumstances could affect some people, etc. Never forget (I say), but always learn.

Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Kassandra wrote:. ...or, better yet, become all the more wiser through the experience, having a greater understanding of the human condition, of the way extreme circumstances could affect some people, etc. Never forget (I say), but always learn.

Absolutely! :) I try to take a good lesson away from everything I encounter. And I am okay, thanks for asking.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

And the story continues...*sigh* Yes, hello everyone, I have got some more strange news. Very strange, in fact.
It all started 3 days ago. I had some very clear message-bearing dreams. The first night, my dream went like this: I was at school, gathering my books. Seemingly normal. Then someone tapped me on the arm, so I turned around. It was K. He was talking to me, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I was shocked by the clarity in this dream. My dreams are never so clear, but these images were almost as if I were living them. I was aware of the noise around me, the weight of books in my arms, and every detail of K's face. I felt too real, he felt too real, and the school around us was a fake-seeming blur, like backdrops in a play. Then, K told me to wake up, and so I did.
The next night, I had the exact same dream. Except for one thing- I could hear what he was saying to me. He was speaking to me very consolingly, as one might speak to a frightened child. I can't remember his exact words, but he said something along the lines of, "I'm sorry for leaving. I didn't want to. You don't have to be scared of me, I don't want to hurt you. I want to be here. I'm coming back."
I woke up with that last phrase planted firmly in my mind... "I'm coming back," over and over like a mantra. I didn't think much of it, then. But then the next day, on the bus ride home, I got some rather shocking news. One of my classmates, out of the blue, turned to me and said, "Did you know, K and his family might be moving back? K wants to be here, he's trying to convince his family to move back into town. They're coming back."

And I thought this was over. Ha.

So...what is everyone's thoughts on this? And thank you all again for all the help and input you've been offering up. I appreciate it greatly. :)
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

I wouldn't be afraid. It's sounds like K has such a strong connection to you, not because he means you harm but he sees you as a friend. You even said he has a lot of family troubles perhaps he feels you could help him. Some psychic vampires are subconscious and are not aware that they are affecting others. It would be sad to gossip and spurn such a person who maybe needs your help?
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Lucid dream. He visited you and let you know he's coming back. I think that was him. I've made many such visits, and received them as well.

Tell K to join this message board when he gets back. You don't have to shoulder the "burden" of helping him alone. We're here. :wink2:

Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Oh, no, I hope I wasn't giving the impression that he was a "burden" of any sort. I want to help him, therefore I think it will be important for me to attempt to establish a friendship with him when he does decide to pop back into my life...
Now, the only thing left that I'm trying to figure out is, why ME? I don't mind, not at all. But we've never even said a word to each other. We are strangers to one another. Well, whatever the reason, I'm glad he decided to seek my help... Because with such a great group like you all, I'm sure we can offer him the support he needs. Again, thank you all for the help. :)
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

I've got new updates on this situation, for anyone who is still interested.
(I understand if you don't really feel like listening to this story unravel anymore... It's becoming a quite drawn-out situation, and that drops the interest of some. I've tried to talk to my friends about it, but they keep telling me to "drop it". That being said, I've developed the shadowy feeling that this is something that people would rather I keep to myself. Honestly, I'm not asking anyone to read nor respond to these posts, although I love it when you do. It just helps ME to document these things.)

Anyway....First off, K's neighbor (and one of my classmates) has taken to telling me about him, about his personality, bits about his life, etc....just to talk about it, I suppose. I never really asked. Anyway, she told me that K is struggling to convince his mother to move the family back into the area. It's probably not going to happen. (Not that I expected it to- he's only fourteen, I doubt he has much say in any of his family matters.) However, he has said that he's going to do his best to attend our school events.

Secondly- I had another very vivid dream in which he visited me, two nights ago. It wasn't like the first time in the sense that it didn't have as clear-cut of a message. In the first dream, he told me exactly what he wanted to tell me, face-to-face. In this second dream, it was more fantastical and like a story. Nevertheless, it felt just as real and was much more vivid than my usual dreams. I felt like it was really symbolic, as if there was a deeper meaning. I'll type it below, and if anyone thinks anything of it, let me know? :)

~Falcon

There was a darkness sweeping over the land like some kind of disease, and I was on a quest to stop it. I had run down to this abandoned old barn by the lake. The lake itself was cold and black, and the sky was gray and ominous with a coming storm. I ran into the barn because there was something in there that I needed to get to. However, I could hear someone yelling at me from atop a nearby hill- it was K, he didn't want me to go in there. I disobeyed him, and went in anyway. As soon as I stepped through the doorway, approx. 5 very vicious and rabid looking wolves came running out and they tried to attack me. I was swept up onto the shoulders of someone very tall, a woman I think. She was running with me, and the wolves were snapping at my heels. One of them managed to bite me, and the woman abandoned me then and there because she assumed I was done for. She laid me down on the ground next to the barn and ran away. K came running from his hilltop, and called off the wolves. They were his, I guess. He knelt beside me and frantically tried to think of anything that he could do to help. The bite, he said, was fatal and incurable. However, he told me that it might be healed by magick. (At this time, the wolves have begun to act more like domestic dogs. Circling around us protectively, occasionally stooping to gently lick my face, etc...) I noticed that a crowd of my friends and family had started to gather in the distance.
Meanwhile, K was distraught. I could see the tears pooling in his eyes. He said that he didn't know how to heal, he had only ever been able to hurt. Then, he called my little brother to his side. K joined hands with me and my brother, then tried to make me take one of my brother's hands, but I didn't want to. I didn't want my brother anywhere near K OR magick. K then let go of my brother's hand, and took both of mine. "This," he said, "is dark magick." Then, taking one of my brother's hands and making me take my brother's other hand... "This is white magick and this is good." I was still torn between decision when I awoke.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”