Most successful spell youve done

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
nicoledianthus

Most successful spell youve done

Post by nicoledianthus »

Not sure if this is the right section to post this..but

What was the most successful spell that you have ever done.
Did it work the way you wanted it to?
What was the outcome?

Just like to hear what others are interested in and how it worked for them
BabyBear

Re: Most successful spell youve done

Post by BabyBear »

humm this is interesting to think about and ive often wondered myself,
i would have to say seeing as ive not done many my most successful spells actually are the most simple ones i can think of,
i have to say my luck gris gris bag has to be the one i like the most cus for me it works the most, but only if i have it with me and not always at first which is what i always have to remind myself i might not know it but its working just give it time lol. and my other one would be my cinnamon in my wallet to draw money. as long as i sprinkle in some cinnamon once a month i always seem to gain money, and i dont mean paycheck money
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

For me it wasnt a spell persay but an incense mixture to be used in rituals and spell work. This incense blend came to me intuitively and makes all the difference in my healing sessions.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

My partner did a money drawing spell last night. He bought a lottery ticket as the vehicle through which to try and manifest this. He came to me with his tarot cards asking if he would win. He drew the ace of pentacles, so I thought 'oh maybe you will actually win'....so we checked the ticket first thing this morning. We hardly buy tickets in these things but seeing as he was trying for extra cash I said buy one.

This morning he had won $60 in the lottery.

I was like, next time can you PLEASE SPECIFY a larger amount ????? Hehe.

The last time he did a money drawing he did not specify how the money would come. He crashed his car and got an insurance payout! He had forgotten to specify the details - very important in success!! Hence the lottery ticket but he just said 'money'. Seriously, lol.

As for me, I'd have to say my most successful spell work has been around protection and healing.

Yesterday I lost a diamond earring in the garden my partner brought me for Xmas. We were both upset about it. To find it I invoked St Anthony then went straight to the place where it was and found it hidden in some long grass. We have a very large garden! I often ask St Anthony to help for lost things. He is super helpful.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

Hmm.. I would have to say the bind spell I have posted up in my BoS on here. Had a very negative coworker, whom I knew to practice majick as well, and slightly suspicious that she may try something on one of our other coworkers that she had a problem with, I simply used that to block anything she would have done negatively to that other person. I wouldn't call it successful exactly, because it did more than was intended, and instead of just blocking her, it actually seemed to take away her negativity in general, because over the next few months, there was a definite increase in how friendly she became towards others, and eventually started to socialize with coworkers outside of works, as actual friends...
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~
nicoledianthus

Post by nicoledianthus »

Ive enjoyed reading these so far!

Mine was a passion spell/ritual... I poured two glasses of red wine and used candles/oils and asked my Goddess Freya (known for her sexuality) to bring a night of passion towards those who drink it ..needless to say, without getting into too much detail ,that night was spectacular ...havent had one of those in a long time

I also did a protection spell a while back on my me and my FI and we got into a bad car crash..He should have lost his hand or worse..we both came out of it perfectly fine ..the crash was so bad it really could have killed him too
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I once performed a spell to get someone to leave my house. I think the process was to sprinkle salt in the person's shoes and then visualize that person saying goodbye and leaving. It didn't take her very long to be on her way. It really made me happy since I couldn't stand the girl. :twisted: :P
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:I once performed a spell to get someone to leave my house. I think the process was to sprinkle salt in the person's shoes and then visualize that person saying goodbye and leaving. It didn't take her very long to be on her way. It really made me happy since I couldn't stand the girl. :twisted: :P
That made me wonder what can I do to make people take off their shoes entering my work place .. hmm ... :)
My most successful spell was a job spell I did 4 years ago that got me my dream job. Also a runic talisman which I consecrated by blood and it served it's purpose for a whole year.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Elcida wrote:Echo_of_shadows wrote:
I once performed a spell to get someone to leave my house. I think the process was to sprinkle salt in the person's shoes and then visualize that person saying goodbye and leaving. It didn't take her very long to be on her way. It really made me happy since I couldn't stand the girl.

That made me wonder what can I do to make people take off their shoes entering my work place .. hmm ...
Magick can be worked with people's footprints, so maybe with a bit of adjustment, you can leave salt in their wake and get a similar effect. :wink:
elloclarice

Post by elloclarice »

The most successful spell I've done is probably a simple binding and protection spell from a very negative person. It worked beautifully and the person left me alone, gave me the cold shoulder and it was almost like I didn't ever exist to them
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Three days after my b-day a few years ago our apartment building(single story) was on fire...
Someone caused me to look out the door, when I did I saw smoke coming out of a vent to
the attic. Luckily fire dept was 1/2 mile away...
Needed to get our meds, I had hubby hold the leash for my cat and I'd slip in after them.
No sooner I started walking away, Charlie pulled out of his collar and followed me ! I got
stopped before I could get there :anxious:
Three fire trucks, ambulance, fire marshal...lots of noise and spinning lights I thought
I'd lost Charlie for good.
Just as the sun was starting to set I pulled up lots of energy and put a protective bubble
around our end of the building; around what I could see. When it was clear to go in, the
first thing I did was call for Charlie who came running, put him in van whew !
Got puter tower off the floor, grabbed meds, a few clothes and went to motel red cross
set up for all of us. Went back the next day to survey situation...I found out the fire was
stopped just before our apartment. No one lost anything of value, and we were put in
different apts that were open. I lost my pressed wood dresser is all !
:flyingwitch:
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Attachments
Charlie.jpg
Charlie.jpg (9.85 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
My Maine Coon cat !
My Maine Coon cat !
charlie my big boy.jpg (11.7 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,