Solitary, Hedge, Alchemistic, Nocturnal, witch..+ more

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Solitary, Hedge, Alchemistic, Nocturnal, witch..+ more

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Ive come to realize.. There's no real term for what type of witch I am. (please take anything I say with a grain of salt, if it offends you. I'm not trying to offend, just stating a belief system)
I'm a natural, hereditary, dark and light (ALTHOUGH I HATE USING COLORS TO CLASSIFY ME!!!) mixed, to keep balance, I can read people very well, see Auras, have a constant "ghostly companion.. Who has been with me since a death experience I has when I was 4. He never means any harm. He can't speak, because I can hear spirits and he never opted to tell me a thing.
I'm an empath, living in a place where I can see things in other dementions.. Beyond the veil.. Or shielded from most others sight in this demention. I see Shadow people, I've had poltergeists mess with my friends and me in my home. They love to play with lights, knocking shampoo bottles into the tub, flushing toilets, changing the radio station, turning electronics off or on....
I get very upset, and things happen. Take 2 nights ago. (just an example) around 2am, my husband and I were watching a crap scary movie. (don't waste your time with The Invoking, it was awful), but during the movie, I got anxious. At the peak of it, our little "mobile home" ..(trailer) felt like something large hit the side of the outside part of our home. ( we checked for limbs that could have fallen off our trees, any damage, and ... nothing.) My husband felt it harder than I did.. There's really no traffic or ppl near our home. We have no clue what hit it, but it was enough for the entire house (our roommate woke up) to take notice.

So.. Hearing, seeing things move on their own, bed shaking, things missing, (trinkets found later where I'd never place them) .. What do you call me? Hell, I don't know, but I'm fine just being called Solitare Eclectic witch. . With several gifts.. Audio, physical, visual.. + a teaspoon of this and a pinch of that.. With Hecate as my Goddess, and the Elements are Godlike..

Any suggestions on a "name" for me..I'd love to hear it.. I'm kinda interested on your take..

)0(
-Dark-Moon-

Re: Solitary, Hedge, Alchemistic, Nocturnal, witch..+ more

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

You're a natural witch. :)
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

-Dark-Moon- wrote:You're a natural witch. :)
I have to second this one. Natural witch.
creatrix

Post by creatrix »

You have many talents! Sounds like you could be a great medium. Blessed be, Hail Hecate!
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Thank you..
I've spoken to other witches, online, and in those forums and such.. This forum is so much more open and positive.
So glad I came here.
Thank You ..
It can be nerve wracking at times when I just want to rest.. However, I have a better support system than I did..(my honey) and he may roll his eyes on occasion, but he let's me be me, and helps out when I'm exhausted.

Thank you again.
)0(
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”