Precognition "opening up?"

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Moondrops

Precognition "opening up?"

Post by Moondrops »

I know this sounds like a petty thing compared to most other things here, but I've recently started having some kind of foretelling abilities I think. It's really simple things though, like I can be talking to someone and know what they're going to say next, who's going to walk into a room or what's going to happen next in a film I've never seen before.
I've never had anything like this happen to me before so I find it really strange, because usually I'm really "closed off". I never had any paranormal encounters while my friends did, even if we were together, and I had a hard time believing in that stuff. I am good at reading people, and knowing if they're having negative or positive emotions etc, but I don't think it has anything to do with this.
Could it be that I'm starting to 'open up', or is it a coincidence that it's happening right now as I'm starting to get more into spirituality and divination?
Violet

Re: Something is starting to change

Post by Violet »

I think it's a combination of your increased belief in your abilities and the additional attention you are paying them in your spirituality and divination study.
-Dark-Moon-

Re: Precognition "opening up?"

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

You're using a new part of your mind.

Enjoy, and remember to ground.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Kassandra

Re: Precognition "opening up?"

Post by Kassandra »

Moondrops wrote:...recently started having some kind of foretelling abilities I think
God, I hate that. It won't go away, trust me. Learn to live with it.
Moondrops wrote:Could it be that I'm starting to 'open up', or is it a coincidence that it's happening right now as I'm starting to get more into spirituality and divination?
Both. No coincidence.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”