Good Luck Spell Using a Penny?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
BabyBear

Good Luck Spell Using a Penny?

Post by BabyBear »

I use to have this luck spell that you had to use a penny from the year you were born and some other ingredient and for the life of me i cant remember what else they were i was wondering if anyone had one heard of such a spell or if not could help me make a new one

i fell i should say it was for a gris gris bag i think but im willing to use any one lol ive kinda made it a regular once a year thing since i started college and i think i lost the page when i moved :(
random417

Re: Need help remebering

Post by random417 »

This probably isn't what you were thinking of, but I used to do a luck spell was 3 pennies and clover and honey sewn in a green cloth and carried. Hopefully that helps, maybe spark memories?
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

actually it dose thank you so much lol now i remember

4 pennies from the year of your birth (four is my life path number), cinnamon, honey and clover in a gris gris bag to carry around oh thank the goddess

thanks random417 i know it was something simple *hugs* :D
random417

Post by random417 »

Cinnamon, I knew I forgot something! Lol
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lolz its okay lol if you were here in person i could have kissed you last night lol i so needed to remember that for tonight lol

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”