Asperger's Syndrome Spell Work Help?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Akairyuu

Asperger's Syndrome Spell Work Help?

Post by Akairyuu »

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me.

You see I have this condition called Asperger's Syndrome and although I don't get them very often, very occasionally I do get meltdowns. I was wondering if you could help me construct a spell (Or talisman) to help prevent (Or calm down) meltdowns in general.

I was thinking of something to do with planet Venus with maybe my rose quartz crystal, rhodonite or even my sodalite. What do you think?
p3nathan

Re: need a little help

Post by p3nathan »

I think rose quartz could be a good one to use. Since Asperger's is generally associated with social situations and communication, I think the nurturing and bonding qualities of rose quartz could be very beneficial. Plus I know rose quartz is often used to calm and balance oneself in crisis, so I think it could be the perfect crystal all round for these circumstances.

I hope it goes well for you. I haven't dealt with Asperger's personally, but I know how people can struggle with it and how society even today a lot of the time doesn't really get it. If you think talking to someone or working on anxiety could help you in any way, please feel free to give me a message and I would be happy to try and work with you on managing the melt downs.

Best of luck with your spell.

Blessed be.
Akairyuu

Post by Akairyuu »

Thanks you for both the advice and support :) I had thought the same about my Rose Quartz (I'm sure my ego will stop second guessing me some day lol). I don't usually get meltdowns, in fact I'm normally quite good at staying calm its just occasionally where I get really worked up over something trivial (I had one on Wednesday which wasn't a nice experience). So yeah I think I may just use the Rose Quartz itself, I was just thinking of making a talisman with it but that's probably not necessary.

Anyway, I'll see what I decide on doing with it and let you know how I get on :)

Thanks again :)
p3nathan

Post by p3nathan »

I could be good to meditate with it, thinking of things that calm you and projecting them into the stone, allowing it to charge with the positive energy. Synchronize the stone's energy and your own a little :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi there! another stone that is real good for keeping ones emotions in check is lepidolite, it has a high lithium content, and talismans to maintain calm have been made from it.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Silus7
Location: ~8~nel dominio della padrona acquatica della luna~8~

Post by Silus7 »

The rose quartz should be very useful for you but I greatly recommend adding flourite to your collection. Its a very useful stone for those who get anxiety in any form due to social situation. Its also a great stone to use with other stones to highlight the intended use and healing properties of the stone. Also great for those who feel like the black sheeep or out of place. It can help you shake off those feelings of social awkwardness if it is your desired intention.

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Definitely agreeing with all said thus far.

I would also recommend getting the biggest chunk of kyanite you can find. I've given one to someone in a similar situation and it really helped them. It has the special property of never requiring cleansing as it immediately releases negative energy. I keep one in my lounge area and I've noticed that people who are really drawn to it seem to need it in their lives somehow - and they are the meltdowny type too. I like to keep my living space calm, lol.

I find gardens have the same effect - plants re-cycle all our negative waste - nitrogen, co2, and return it to us as oxygen and nutrients we can eat. Look after a garden and it looks after you and this is true emotionally as well. Even really nurturing a plant is very relaxing - I have orchids I look after.

If you make a talisman, rather than ask the spirit to fix it for you, ask the spirit to show you how you can fix it. Divination can maybe give you some answers about this situation also. We have plenty of members who might give you a reading about it.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Akairyuu

Post by Akairyuu »

Thanks for all the suggestions :). I'll use my rose quartz and I also happen to have a pink fluorite so I'll definitely use that too. I think I also know a place I can get kyanite for relatively cheaply too so I'll be sure to look into that.

Thanks again :)
ArtisticWitch

Post by ArtisticWitch »

There are some stones out there that work very well for problems related to autism and Asperger's . I heard that there is a stone called "Apatite", which is supposed to be very usefull for people on the spectrum. Other good ones are the Sodalite, the Moldavite and the Sugilite. Though the last two are rather rare. But as the people above already stated, rose quartz is also a very good choise.

Good luck with the meltdowns. I know from personal experience how horrible those are.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”