Lunar Hair Chart

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
Jade Rose

Lunar Hair Chart

Post by Jade Rose »

I have no idea where to put this, so if you feel like moving it to a more appropriate section then go ahead. :)

I don't know how many of you go by the lunar calendar for hair cutting but I certainly do!

This is a wonderful hair beautifying chart that times hair cutting with the moon phases, it changes ever year though, so it's sad that I can't include it in my BoS.

But by the way, I've never used any of their products so I can't comment on them, I've only used that hair chart and I figured I'd share it. I was surprised it wasn't around in the forum (sorry though if it is, I probably haven't seen it then) but here you go:

https://www.morroccomethod.com/lunar-hair-care
Echo_of_shadows

Re: Lunar Hair Chart

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

That's a pretty unique hair guide. I wonder if the best days for shaving are the days you'll be less likely to nick yourself? That would sure be handy to know for us poor accident prone girls. :)
Violet

Re: Lunar Hair Chart

Post by Violet »

Jade Rose wrote:I have no idea where to put this, so if you feel like moving it to a more appropriate section then go ahead. :)

I don't know how many of you go by the lunar calendar for hair cutting but I certainly do!

This is a wonderful hair beautifying chart that times hair cutting with the moon phases, it changes ever year though, so it's sad that I can't include it in my BoS.

But by the way, I've never used any of their products so I can't comment on them, I've only used that hair chart and I figured I'd share it. I was surprised it wasn't around in the forum (sorry though if it is, I probably haven't seen it then) but here you go:

https://www.morroccomethod.com/lunar-hair-care
My hairdresser back home swore by this. I was passionate about having long hair, so she would get out the lunar chart and cut it right before its growth spell, so that I would have the optimum length/health.
Echo_of_shadows wrote:That's a pretty unique hair guide. I wonder if the best days for shaving are the days you'll be less likely to nick yourself? That would sure be handy to know for us poor accident prone girls. :)
I have an app on my iPhone called Moon Astro Deluxe that gives useful self-care details like that.

Return to “Working with the Moon”