Creating Goddesses?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Autumnal Eclipse

Creating Goddesses?

Post by Autumnal Eclipse »

Hello all. Autumnal Eclipse is back with some more unexplained mysteries of his past. My last off the wall story can be found here. I am simply trying to figure out more about me and the events occurring in my life.

Before I followed the Wiccan path, as I do now, I was Christian. And, when I was a child, I admit, I was happy and felt a sense of accomplishment. Once I got into middle school, however, I started to change. I'm not going to put the details regarding these changes here, unless requested, but I started realizing that there was more to life than what the Christian life had taught me. Chakras, energies, and these powers awakening within me. (See other post above for some more detail on that.) I knew there was something more.

Suddenly, one day, a beautiful women appeared to me, cloaked in white-silver, her eyes and hair matching the dress. She spoke to me and told me that she was my Mother. My real Mother. That the body I inhabited was more or less being borrowed, and that my parents weren't really my parents... But this is a different story for a different time. Instead, let's talk more about this Goddess. She stayed with me, and talked to me all the time, eventually revealing her name to be Lura. She told me she was the mother of all things, a Goddess of the Moon, and that it was my destiny to be... Something more than what I initially thought I was. (More information withheld here.) I understood and told her I would follow her path, wherever it may take me.

Soon, she introduced me to Goddesses that sort of "served" underneath her, if you will. One for every element, and then some actually. Air, Water, Fire, Earth,(in two aspects, actually, there was a separate Goddess for stones, rock, minerals, and canyons, and one for all things natural and nature like plants.) Light, Dark, and Sound. The Sound Goddess was revealed to me later, however. They all had names, and I can remember most of them... Aera, Aqua, Sola, Flora, Luna, Oura... Those are the few I can remember. I remember all of their personalities vividly, and they would all converse with me on a regular basis... Eventually, as time went on, they no longer appeared to me or spoke to me. I do not know why. I can still hear them if I focus, but before, they would come and go as easily as anything.

At any rate, I ponder this: Could my lonely pre-teen mind have created these Goddesses, is there something wrong with me, and maybe I should be checked into a mental hospital? Or is there any lore or anything that can tie in to anything I'm saying? As with all my posts, if they seem too far-fetched or teen-fantasy/fiction-y, feel free to disregard and move along. Thank you so much in advance for your time.

Autumnal Eclipse.
Last edited by Kassandra on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Needed paragraph breaks.
watershield
Banned Member

Re: Creating Goddesses?

Post by watershield »

In this universe there exist one energy. And all things are created from it.
The energy itself is a living river that flows and sweeps everything in it's path. This river is without beginning and without end. It is birth and death, creation and destruction. In a sense, it is time itself.
The energy, the source, is every vibration that can exist. All things exist within it and are expressions of it. Everything existing at it's own vibration. Within yet standing separate.

What we as individuals perceive is a set of vibrations unique to us. The smell of the sea air, the feel of the breeze coming off the water, all individual perceptions, unique to us yet similar to others.
If we have need for god or goddess, it's our own unique perceptions that define them. That draws them from the energy. They conform to our needs and our intent.

So, yes, you did create these gods and goddesses. But that doesn't take anything away from their existence or how they affected or related to you in your life.

This plane of existence is a very primitive level of development. Don't get to hung up about good /bad, angel/demon, positive/negative. It's all just our perceptions RIGHT NOW.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Autumnal Eclipse

In this universe there exist one energy. And all things are created from it.
The energy itself is a living river that flows and sweeps everything in it's path. This river is without beginning and without end. It is birth and death, creation and destruction. In a sense, it is time itself.
The energy, the source, is every vibration that can exist. All things exist within it and are expressions of it. Everything existing at it's own vibration. Within yet standing separate.
What we as individuals perceive is a set of vibrations unique to us. The smell of the sea air, the feel of the breeze coming off the water, all individual perceptions, unique to us yet similar to others.
If we have need for god or goddess, it's our own unique perceptions that define them. That draws them from the energy. They conform to our needs and our intent.
So, yes, you did create these gods and goddesses. But that doesn't take anything away from their existence or how they affected or related to you in your life.

This plane of existence is a very primitive level of development. Don't get to hung up about good /bad, angel/demon, positive/negative. It's all just our perceptions RIGHT NOW.
Interesting. This is an answer I have always considered. Now, while it answers this question, it opens up even more questions, haha. Thank you for your time, friend.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Autumnal Eclipse wrote:Eventually, as time went on, they no longer appeared to me or spoke to me. I do not know why. I can still hear them if I focus, but before, they would come and go as easily as anything.
Develop a daily silent meditation practice and your clairaudience will stay sharp. It's a muscle that needs to be exercised. Silent meditation will probably also help with clairvoyance as well...maybe strengthen all the "clairs."

Autumnal Eclipse

Develop a daily silent meditation practice and your clairaudience will stay sharp. It's a muscle that needs to be exercised. Silent meditation will probably also help with clairvoyance as well...maybe strengthen all the "clairs."
I understand. Thank you.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”