calling the elements

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Lucy720

calling the elements

Post by Lucy720 »

i gust wonted to asks people about there experiences with calling all the elements or only one
and also what it felt like to you and/or the people who were with you at the time
Thanks for reading
Lucy :lol:
:type:
AutumnMaidens

Re: calling the elements

Post by AutumnMaidens »

When I was still with my coven calling the elements was very impressive. We would summon air and a breeze would move past us, we would call earth and either birds would fly over or we would feel the earth vibrate beneath us. Now that I work more personally the feeling tends to be more personal, calling the elements can still be felt physically and focussing on one element for a longer period of time can have a very nice effect also. For certain Sabbats I just like to sit with an element, trying to make fire bigger just by chanting to it or beckoning the spirit of flame closer can be amazing, same with calling for rain or trying to make the waves bigger or the wind to blow stronger. It can also be smaller, like if you call forward warmth by asking the element of fire.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Balthazar

Post by Balthazar »

Hello,
I'm new in here and english is not my first language so please excuse it. My element is heart as fisrt signe and ascendant also. I do feel it verry strongly but I don't know how to use it, if it'possible to get it used. Can someone give me a hint. Also i would realy like to be able to "tame the fire" like automn mayden do. Thank you.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Hiya Balthazar,

I speak German (a bit), Dutch, Spanish and English can I maybe help you in one of those languages?

Autumn
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Balthazar

Post by Balthazar »

Lol I'm ok on english Automn
TheGirlOfSecrets

Post by TheGirlOfSecrets »

Honestly... I don't usually call the elements, the only time I did was when I was casting a circle... I haven't done any spells recently, but I suppose the reason I haven't called the elements (apart from that one time) is because I've only been a Witch for 2 months, but to be honest I don't really know how to call the elements, so even though this isn't even my post, how do you guys call upon the elements, I'd be very interested in hearing what you have to say, blessed be :fairy:
I am always never not broken.
Zale

Post by Zale »

I could put a post up on how to do it The druidical way at a later date if anyone is interested.

Blessed Be
Altairtigris

Post by Altairtigris »

That would be lovely if you would. I'm interested.
Balthazar

Post by Balthazar »

Hello this morning.
Have a sort of refresh pn calling the elements would be great XD. And if someone knows how to canalise this energy to use it please give me a hint.

Thanks.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”