Problem with my guinea pig...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Selena Silverlynx

Problem with my guinea pig...

Post by Selena Silverlynx »

Well, the title says it all.
I have a very handsome and sweet guinea pig, and he's awesome.
But there is a setback.
Sometimes, and this behaviour is increasing, he attacks my female guinea pig. He bites her and the last time he did that she had her nose pressed against the toy guinea pig. It is bad for her, because when I pick her up to comfort her, she's puffing like crazy and the stress is making her unhealthy.
I put them in separate cages, but the male guinea pig bites the female one when we put them together.
I've done some crystal healing, I used a rose quartz. The male guinea pig became very nice and I thought the problem was solved but noooo. He attacked her afterwards.
Do you know anything that can take this territorial behaviour of my male guinea pig away? And is there any calming spell or prayer for my female guinea pig?
Thank you,
Selena Silverlynx
Why are black cats associated with witches?
Because black is an awesome colour, cats are awesome, and so are witches. People are actually linking awesomeness to awesomeness to awesomeness. ;)
AutumnMaidens

Re: Problem with my guinea pig...

Post by AutumnMaidens »

Is your boar neutered? Neutered boars tend to be able to live with several sows without any trouble so that might be one of the things stressing him out. If he wants to mate and she doesn't that could lead to problems.
It might also be about territory, creating neutral territory and putting them both in at the same time could show you that.

As for magickal things you could do; you could aim to calm your sow through healing. Help your boar deal with aggression by charging his water with a select few stones before giving it to him.

Hope this helps!
Autumn
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Selena Silverlynx

Re: Problem with my guinea pig...

Post by Selena Silverlynx »

AutumnMaidens wrote:Is your boar neutered? Neutered boars tend to be able to live with several sows without any trouble so that might be one of the things stressing him out. If he wants to mate and she doesn't that could lead to problems.
It might also be about territory, creating neutral territory and putting them both in at the same time could show you that.

As for magickal things you could do; you could aim to calm your sow through healing. Help your boar deal with aggression by charging his water with a select few stones before giving it to him.

Hope this helps!
Autumn
Hello Autumn,
Thank you so much for your advice. :)
My boar is neutered, and he's living well with it except he's less hormonally wacko. The problem is, the sow doesn't want to mate so yes, that could be part of the problem.
I think I can calm both of them down with water charged by Blue Lace Agate.
Thanks again,
Selena Silverlynx
Why are black cats associated with witches?
Because black is an awesome colour, cats are awesome, and so are witches. People are actually linking awesomeness to awesomeness to awesomeness. ;)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”