Is this a psychic ability?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Witchy333

Is this a psychic ability?

Post by Witchy333 »

I've had this since I was 10: I will sit down and think of one of the most craziest things I could do and my head starts to feel weird and all I can hear is this high pitch squeal ringing down my ears. Normally, if I let it carry on, my eyes completely shut, I become paralysed and I see something in my mind. The last time I did it (which was two nights away while I was trying to do a WILD lucid dream), I saw a young woman's wet feet that had came out of a pool and then her dad. I also remember one time which was last year where I was in the kitchen (I like to think in the kitchen because many entities lurk around in there) and when it happened, a flash of light appeared in my eyes and I fell back and saw a hooded figure (it wasn't negative) opening a door that led to just bright, white light.

What is this? I've never thought about it until my mother told me yesterday that it used to happen to her as a child, but she learned to suppress it.
Spirit does not have to be touched
Spirit does not have to be seen
Spirit does not have to be heard
Spirit simply is ......
DPhoenix

Re: Is this a psychic ability?

Post by DPhoenix »

Witchy333 wrote:I've had this since I was 10: I will sit down and think of one of the most craziest things I could do and my head starts to feel weird and all I can hear is this high pitch squeal ringing down my ears. Normally, if I let it carry on, my eyes completely shut, I become paralysed and I see something in my mind. The last time I did it (which was two nights away while I was trying to do a WILD lucid dream), I saw a young woman's wet feet that had came out of a pool and then her dad. I also remember one time which was last year where I was in the kitchen (I like to think in the kitchen because many entities lurk around in there) and when it happened, a flash of light appeared in my eyes and I fell back and saw a hooded figure (it wasn't negative) opening a door that led to just bright, white light.

What is this? I've never thought about it until my mother told me yesterday that it used to happen to her as a child, but she learned to suppress it.
Here's my take on it. There's a scientific theory called String Theory. It states that our universe is make up of more then just time & space. There are other dimensions out there. String Theory is still in it's infancy and scientists are trying to find mathematical proof.

So my theory is that though rare, we can have contact with beings in other dimensions and vise versa. This is where I believe ghosts, spirits and other entities come from (and a possible form of alien travel). Entities can enter our world because some of them understand how to breech their dimension into ours (whether they are made up of matter in their dimension and astroprojecting themselves or if they are made up of pure energy I'm not sure) but because their particle makeup is so much different then ours we usually cannot see them without them spending a significant amount of energy to be seen.

Then, on the rare occasion, we humans (descendants of the stars), are able to use parts of our brains we normally do not use to spiritually travel (astroprojection) ourselves into other dimensions. This is what I believe you're doing though I'm definitely not an expert and someone else may have a much better explanation then me.

It's something to ponder anyway.
Goddess Bless! <3
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Khaleesi

Post by Khaleesi »

I agree a lot with DPhoenix's post.

Also, I know all too well about the ear ringing. Some say it's "downloading" information into your eternal mind, while some just say, "It's tinnitus, see a doctor." :lol: However, with your associated "symptoms," I'm quite sure it's the former and not the latter. And it's more than an ear ringing, too. Sometimes it feels like your whole head just gets devoured in this wave of "vooooosh!"... don't know how else to describe it, but it's pleasantly awkward.

Do we have an alien thread on here? I loves mes some alien talk. newangel
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Khaleesi wrote:I agree a lot with DPhoenix's post.

Also, I know all too well about the ear ringing. Some say it's "downloading" information into your eternal mind
WOW! I've never heard that before... now I want to know more! :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

DPhoenix wrote:Then, on the rare occasion, we humans (descendants of the stars), are able to use parts of our brains we normally do not use to spiritually travel (astroprojection) ourselves into other dimensions.
The thought just struck me... if we do indeed astroproject ourselves into other dimensions... do we appear as ghosts & spirits in that other dimension? How many interdimensional residents have been 'freaked' out by us, their astroprojected visitors?
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”