General Question about Gems and Crystals

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
OrangeApple

General Question about Gems and Crystals

Post by OrangeApple »

Hi everyone!

I found a box of gemstones and crystals about a year ago, didn't pay much attention but I recently came back home and found them again when unpacking some boxes. They belonged to someone else but kept ending up between my things. I kept being drawn to them and I took it as a sign. Due to the history of the someone, I thoroughly cleansed the gemstones and crystals. Morning sun, moonlight and running water, just to be on the safe side.

I also noticed that whilst cleansing all these gorgeous stones, my thinking cleared and decisions became (excuse the pun) crystal clear. That was pretty cool.

There are quite a lot of different stones and crystals and a variety of colors. I have identified quite a few so far. Rose Quarts, Lace Agate, Magnesite, Hermatite, Prehnite, Pyrite, Tourmaline, Citrine, Tigers Eye, Amethyst, as well as some coral pieces.

I would like to know if there is any specific I should be doing storage wise. Can I store them together or should certain stones be separate from others etc. Any basic guidance would be great. I'm doing my own research as well but advice would be fantastic. Thank you so much!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: General Question about Gems and Crystals

Post by Firebird »

Greetings OA...sounds like you did the right thing with cleaning them the way you did, stones have an uncanny way of grabbing our attention.
We just had a conversation about storage...here's the link http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24292.html... when you get a chance stop by "members profiles and introductions", and tell us a little about yourself!
Many blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
raynelae

Re: General Question about Gems and Crystals

Post by raynelae »

That's wonderful! I know Firebird has answered your question, but I have a book suggestion. There is a book called The Encyclopedia of Crystals by Judy Hall, and if you are interested in using your crystals for energy healing, this book is a must have!
Blessings on your path of crystal work :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”