I think I have some raw ability over fire...

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Varod

I think I have some raw ability over fire...

Post by Varod »

I'm not entirely sure. This is one of the things that brought me here. I seem to be able to heat things up just by concentrating, and through consensual testing I seem to be able to burn other people. I'm slightly afraid and wanted to know what everyone's opinion was. The one that I was testing with was telekinetic, it was...pretty intense. He could make a pencil spin on its edge.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: I think I have some raw ability over fire...

Post by SnowCat »

You sound purrfectly normal to me. But please exercise self-control. I don't want to see you on national news telling everybody, "But SnowCat said I was normal!"

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
scaravich

Post by scaravich »

I think, as many Wiccans do, it's important to have a balance of the elements in our lives. While it's okay to be naturally more gifted or have a higher affinity with a certain element, I think when you're burning people and afraid of your own abilities, you may have a crazy imbalance.

Try to connect with the other elements and see if you have trouble channeling them.

Look at your everyday feelings in life and see if they are overly ruled by fire. Are you extremely passionate, lustful, romantic, spiritual, or prone to jumping from one interest to another? Are you extremely excitable or emotional? I think those things are signs of an imbalance toward fire.

If you start channeling the other elements and finding that you're doing this with ALL of them, you may just have some very intense raw magical power...
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

This honestly does not seem strange to me at all. I think the more we connect to an element the more affect and/or control we may have over them for our own specific needs. I don't think everyone has that same 'power" or "raw ability" it is a born gift. As SnowCat stated those please be careful, as you know with magick if not fully focused things could go wrong. Utilize the ability for the right reasons, which I am sure you will.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”