It is one of the choices

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
mutualhelp

It is one of the choices

Post by mutualhelp »

I always think psychics are very brave. They are as nice as being teachers, like them, they suffering yourselves to help others.

There are reasons:
1. Some vision really scares me or anybody. Sometimes I saw people jump out of sudden, it really shocked me. I guess I am not really used to it.
2. I bet Mediums experience lots of feeling of loses of loves one and sorrows from clients. I am not sure the constantly cleaning will help me enough.

3. some douters will judge psychics with bias.
Anyway, even though I am really interested in helping people and into spirituality. I am not brave enough to seek psychic ability.
However, I miss my grandma and wants to see her even though I know that she is around a lot. I also wants to know my past life and how to heal others, so I am kind of conflicted about what to do and not to do.

Please give me some your precious advice. I really appriciated your help. How you deal with the fear of vision or other psychic experience.

Have a good day!

Claire
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: It is one of the choices

Post by SnowCat »

Start with "Hi Grandma, how are you? I miss you." Things will progress from there.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
mutualhelp

Post by mutualhelp »

You are right Frosty!
Thank you!:)
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Ask your spirit guides to give you a dream to help contact her too.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
mutualhelp

Post by mutualhelp »

Wow, what a great suggestion! You are so smart!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”