Best crystal

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Purple star

Best crystal

Post by Purple star »

Hi, I was just wondering what crystal would be best to put with lapis lazuli in the form of a bracelet. I am torn between amethyst or labradorite. I am researching but reading conflicting information. It's use would be to assist me in opening my 3rd eye. Thanks
-Dark-Moon-

Re: Best crystal

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Either. It comes down to how that particular stone resonates wih you.

For me amethyst is pretty powerful for scrying and visions (i have a ball out of it).... and labradorite has more focus and clarity... to be honest for me i experience the effects of labradorite as more crown chakra.

Lie down and close ur eyes - put a small piece of each over ur 3rd eye one at a time and see what happens. Even try putting a piece of ur intended lapis with it to see how the combination works. You will have your answer.

The other thing you can try is asking the crystal itself. If you don't know how just look up a shamanic technique eg power practice ...for talking to rocks.

Let us know how you go...
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Lillady

Re: Best crystal

Post by Lillady »

I agree that using labradorite with lapis will be much more beneficial to you. Labradorite heightens intuition and enhances psychic abilities, making it great for working with the Third Eye Chakra. Intuition and intellect are balanced by Labradorite, illusions are dispelled and true intentions are seen more easily with its use. Labradorite is also very protective against negative energies, balancing and protecting the aura and sealing the aura from energy leaks.

Labradorite is useful for bringing up and healing old memories, including past life issues. Useful during times of transformation and change, Labradorite can also help prepare the body and soul for ascension.

I prefer that usage over amethyst due to the fact that amethyst is best for its healing energies. I hope this helps you. Please be sure to keep us informed.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”