Witchy333's Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Witchy333

Witchy333's Dream Journal

Post by Witchy333 »

I will be posting all of my dreams on here.
Spirit does not have to be touched
Spirit does not have to be seen
Spirit does not have to be heard
Spirit simply is ......
Witchy333

Re: Witchy333's Dream Journal

Post by Witchy333 »

Me and my family lived in an American neighbourhood. The house we lived in was yellow. My family is turned into dust and I need to turn them back, permanently. I go turn me and my family back human, but only temporarily via a spell (a Charmed kind-of spell that magically manifests). I then go into a grey car with a hooded figure to get the only potion for this to turn my family back, permanently. When I did go into the grey car with the hooded figure, the entire neighbourhood turned grey. I park the car in an indoor parking space that looks similar to my local shopping centre's parking lot.

I then woke up from the dream.

2013.04.10 - Second Dream

My family is very wealthy and we live in a mansion that was very very beautiful and looks exactly like my dream house. My mother is coming into the house and she called me. She has a plastic shopping bag in one of her hands (I think it was her left) and she is giving me a DVD that is called 'Lucid male-to-female transsexual DVD'. She goes to her master suite and puts in the DVD in the DVD player. The DVD shows exercises to show a female attitude and she starts doing them. I ask her if I can have it since it is for me, and she tells me no...
Spirit simply is ......
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

2013.04.11 - Didn't remember any dreams.

The time is around 9pm and me, and my two friends (let's call them A and B) are waiting for a bus. No bus shows for the next two hours. A little later, A's father shows up with a silver car (which he doesn't have in real life) and we all get in. B is feeling guilty because she is getting a free ride just because she is friends with A (which is nothing like her since she loves free rides).

Suddenly it's daytime and I can see the bus of a school I am apparently attending (even though I am home schooled). The school is in the most beautiful area that one can't even imagine.

A's dad drops us off at the local shopping centre. Again, my dream suddenly changes and my mother is standing beside me. My mother sees a Hindu blanket on a bus stop(which I honestly don't know what one is but my dream told me it was a 'Hindu blanket') and takes it. We then go into a Hindu wedding and congratulate the bride and groom, although the wedding is in a church.

My mother gifts the blanket to the bride and her mother. They take it and sleep with it on the bus stop bench my mother found it on.
Spirit simply is ......
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

Sorry for not posting my dreams. Haven't found the time.
Spirit simply is ......

Return to “Dream Journals”