Willow Walker's Dreams

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Willow Walker

Willow Walker's Dreams

Post by Willow Walker »

I saw an all black turtle standing upright that did not have eyes. It had a watch and it stopped. Then I saw many turtles just like him standing in many rows. At that moment when the 1st turtle's watched stopped, the rows of turtles threw away all of their watches.

Then a calendar appeared. The squares of the days were filled with writing and images. However, from the time the watches were tossed, the squares from that moment onward turned white- not even numbers on them. I cannot remember any of the numbers I saw during the dream.

I did not feel a personal connection to this dream. I felt like an observer but that it was very significant. I keep thinking about it which tells me there is something there. I looked up the symbolism which usually sets things straight for me but, it just doesn't seem to feel right to me....the turtle symbolism that is
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Willow Walker's Dreams

Post by Firebird »

This is very interesting...to me this is all falling along some kind if time issue. The turtles wake up in the Spring, as they are known for their hibernation. The fact they cast off their watches is like disregarding the time and the calender. Turtles are creatures of steadfastness and methodical and slow movements,
My thoughts are... what has you focused on time?
Blessings, FF
ps, welcome to the forum....when you get a chance, stop by the intro section and say hi!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Willow Walker

Post by Willow Walker »

I have no time worries that I'm aware of anyways. Time is definitely the issue though. Earlier that day, I had gone into trance for someone and I saw a strange clock. A lot of what I saw was not related to what the person was asking for. I kept having to strain to maintain thoughts of her. Since I kept the time theme going, I think something was encroaching on my focus for the other person. It must be important but I haven't got it yet- over thinking again. Oh, thanks for the welcome!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Merry meet Willow! Turtle is a central theme in some legends. I can't remember who it was that told the story of turtle carrying the earth on his back. And I'm too tired/lazy to look it up right now. I know of time/change discussions going on in at least two other forums, so this is not an isolated thing. I find myself watching for patterns across the forums I belong to. Each forum has a different focus, but I see common threads appearing. Not sure what it all means.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Dream Journals”