Advice please

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Purple star

Advice please

Post by Purple star »

Hi, I was wondering when crystals are programmed can they be kept together. I have been looking into different crystals that work with awakening psychic abilities. I have found 6 I would like to use and wondered if they can be kept in a bag together. Thanks.
Vervain

Re: Advice please

Post by Vervain »

My personal preference is to keep crystals with different purposes in different bags--but if two or more crystals are charged with the same purpose, it should be fine to keep them together. Good luck!
Vervain

Post by Vervain »

If your problem is not having enough bags, you can wrap them in squares of fabric or pieces of old clothes, or if you're really short on materials even wrapping them in paper towels should be fine (and then you can put them in the same bag).
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I normally keep all of my crystals together in one bag. Crystals do work differently for everyone, so just do what feels right. :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

If they are all charged for the same purpose then yes no harm in keeping them together. If they are for different purposes I have found over time it is easier to seperate them. Just so they dont cross-contaminate, sort of speak. Each crystal is charged with certain energies so you wouldnt want them mixing energies that could possibly cause harm. This is just what works for me. If it works best for you to keep them altogether then do so. We are all different in the way we do things when it comes to magick. Do what works best for you.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I tend to let rocks that have been tumbled in a bag together, but finer stones, especially ones with sharp edges or points, I wrap separately or give them their own special bag, but then ya, you can put the little bags in bigger bags!
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”