Crystals for Danu and Lugh

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
miachrhys

Crystals for Danu and Lugh

Post by miachrhys »

Greetings! :wave:

I was unsure of whether to post this here or in the God/Goddess forum. Since the subject is crystals for these two deities, I decided the crystal section made a little bit more sense. Mods can move it as necessary.

The point of this post is that I'm looking for crystals that resonate with both of these deities. I've found more information online in books on which crystals correspond to the traits of Danu. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I know I could always use the simple sunstone/moonstone combination, but it seems like there would be better options out there.
Maybe I'm just over-thinking it. :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Miach
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Crystals for Danu and Lugh

Post by Firebird »

Danu, has been long associated with water. So maybe a blue stone for her? Lugh is the shining brow, so anything yellow or white or clear? Just some thoughts....
Blessings, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
miachrhys

Post by miachrhys »

Thanks firebirdflys! I was actually thinking about amazonite for Danu because of the almost sea green color. I will definitely have to take a look at color. Thanks for mentioning it!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Firebird has given some wonderful suggestions! I suggest sunstone or carnelian for Lugh. For Danu, like stated above you might use a blue stone, or maybe moonstone. :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”