Why Do I Keep Seeing These Shadows?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Mazu Sakura

Post by Mazu Sakura »

I keep seeing odd balls of light and shadows... Explanations???

:(
The tears we cry are the scars we bear.
May we bear them with pride, for they tell the story of who we are and where we have been.
BLESSED BE!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why Do I Keep Seeing These Shadows?

Post by Firebird »

I wonder if what you are seeing is similar to what I experience. I don't see these shadows all the time, though...usually around the equinoxes, but I have seen them at other times. Lately however, I haven't seen any.
Tell me Mazu, do the light shadows have depth or form or can you see through them??? What about the black ones??
Here is the post I made on what seems to be closely related.
Blessings, Firebird
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 20708.html
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Maria1414

Post by Maria1414 »

I've been told that its spirits, I have similar things more of when I'm in need of help and constantly asking for help, wonder if its the same thing :) xx
Mazu Sakura

Post by Mazu Sakura »

firebirdflys wrote:I wonder if what you are seeing is similar to what I experience. I don't see these shadows all the time, though...usually around the equinoxes, but I have seen them at other times. Lately however, I haven't seen any.
Tell me Mazu, do the light shadows have depth or form or can you see through them??? What about the black ones??
Here is the post I made on what seems to be closely related.
Blessings, Firebird
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 20708.html
They (Light) seem to have the depth and form of which you speak. Sometimes i see through them, but usually not.
The dark ones I can see through nearly every time. Sometimes i also see floating ribbons of color, which when i see i feel like im Crazy.

Blessed be,
Taylor
May we bear them with pride, for they tell the story of who we are and where we have been.
BLESSED BE!
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

I used to see shadow people... I thought I was going insane. I haven't seen them in about a year though and the strange thing is they came just before something bad happened that made me go over the edge.. Still not sure if they were warning me of the incoming trial or if they bought it... I too saw off balls of light and streaks of different colored light. Apparently (I have read) that you can actually see light when angels are near you (different colors are for different angels).
Blessed Be
Mazu Sakura

Post by Mazu Sakura »

Alina_Rose wrote:I used to see shadow people... I thought I was going insane. I haven't seen them in about a year though and the strange thing is they came just before something bad happened that made me go over the edge.. Still not sure if they were warning me of the incoming trial or if they bought it... I too saw off balls of light and streaks of different colored light. Apparently (I have read) that you can actually see light when angels are near you (different colors are for different angels).
The most coommon I see is Red
BLESSED BE!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”