Looking for a stop smoking spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Oh your welcome. i would be ordering a whole crap load of stuff if I had room for it in my cell.LOL
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yummy... licorice tea. I can hardly wait! lol, just kidding. I'm not big on licorice (wouldn't touch it.) Thanks for the spell.

JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I figure that hey i smoke oh well. Also i am a person that has abnoramally strong will power but the lack of sight to see what I do hurts me or others.

But yeah good luck guys who want to quit smoking, and to those who don't good luck with that too.

Post by Guest »

Thank you fauna9 for the spell and the tips. I know what you are all saying, will power is everything, and I just don't have any. I have been smoking since I was 12, it was the cool thing to do, and I have tried to quit before, I made it 4 months one time a few years ago, then my grandfather died with cancer at home and watching that was very difficult, so I turned back to smoking for comfort. I ws on Zyban and the patch combined and it did work. I have been trying the patch, it helps the cravings, but now I have to break the habit with my hands. All I want to do is eat, and I have gained 10 pounds, not happy with that :( , but hopefully I can get ride of that, I found a weightloss spell at www.spellsandmagic.com that posted, thank you . So hopefully I can loose the weight and not have to buy a new wardrobe. I need one but not in a different size lol. :D

I was doing okay, but yeaterday I slipped, my 12 yr old daughter had to have surgery yesterday and I was very nervous. It was not anything serious, she had to have a cyst removed from her hand, but there is always a risk with any surgery, but I did a protections spell on her and she was away and ready to go before the nurses called us back to the recovery room. She is home from school with me today, and bored out of her mind, so I think she will be going back tomorrow.

Thank you all so much for the support and I will keep you all updated on my progress with my quitting smoking.

Later

Mooncharm
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Did you guys know it's possible to have the gunk suctioned out of your lungs? They do it to people that have lung cancer, along with chemo and radiation adn everything, but you know, if they would just suction our lungs every five years or so and get the crud out, we probably wouldn't get lung cancer at all. But that is like asking insurance companies to pay for birth control NOW so they don't have to pay $10,000 to deliver a baby nine months from now. They'd rather wait until we're sick and then fix the problem (if possible.) I don't know much about that lung suctioning stuff. If anyone does know about it, feel free to tell me. I just heard about it being done before cancer treatment.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

I wish they would suck all this crap out of my lungs. i am sure I will die someday because of lung cancer. But ya know what? Everything now days is somehow going to kill you. I heard that they are genetically altering food with like fish DNA, and Moth DNA. You aren't safe with anything today unless you grow it yourself, or breed it yourself or roll it yourself. But maybe someday I will quit smoking. Yeah the day I die. LOL

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”