Help! I need some thing to help get my voice back!!!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Riyoki24

Help! I need some thing to help get my voice back!!!

Post by Riyoki24 »

I lost my voice in the physical sense. I horsed it to the point I'm in my falsetto high pitched voice. I have a cold which is not helping the healing process a lot.

I wonder if there are natural remedies or spells to increase or restore my voice back to normal.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help! I need some thing to help get my voice back!!!

Post by Firebird »

Hey Riyoki, sorry you haven't been feeling well, ...Other than the usual lemon and honey and no speaking, I don't know what to tell you. A real diluted gargle with tea tree oil might help. Mostly not speaking is the way to go (or not coughing). A humidifier with some tea tree oil or lavender is also beneficial.
Be well my dear, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Riyoki24

Re: Help! I need some thing to help get my voice back!!!

Post by Riyoki24 »

I wish I couldn't speak. But my niece can't read proficiently as of yet. As she is just 5 years old. But she can understand my body language and pick up some of my telepathy here and there. I have to project my telepathy though. I wish I had a kiddy leash for her. So when I pick her up from the school bus I can walk her from the bus stop to our home w/out worrying about her crossing the streets by herself. She tends to be unaware that cars may not see her as they drive by.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”