The Full Moon Affect.

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
Maria1414

The Full Moon Affect.

Post by Maria1414 »

Hi all,

There is so much I'm learning and it seems like more and more pieces are beginning to come together, thank you to everyone's help so far.

I don't know how many people may know about this, but the moon has some sort of affect on all of us, but mine seems to be very unusual and I have more or less a 3 day pattern.
Night 1 when the moon is coming into its fullness my body becomes a bit sensative
By day 2 I'm so sensative that a touch feels more like a rough touch like I'm bruised
Day 3 everything begins to drop back to normal.

Through these stages I feel my senses a lot stronger, stronger connections with some people and my elements.

Does anyone else get this? Does anyone know what it is or how it can be used?

Thanks

M
raynelae

Re: The Full Moon Affect.

Post by raynelae »

The moon really affects me. At the full moon, I'm more irritable than usual, so ritual is very important for me to help get in tune with the lunar energies. By the waning moon, I usually face my darker emotions such as loneliness and sadness. The waxing moon brings me hope. Of course, it goes much deeper than this.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

It affects me a lot too. I have it marked on my calander now because it is a great time for me to do magic. I feel so much power and energy in the moon and I feel more sensitive to energies from everything. I love taking walks when the full moon is around because I feel all the life around me.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I've noticed that people with mental illness, especially dementia, are generally affected by the full moon. This is also true of the new moon, although the effect isn't as pronounced. I think I need to pay attention to my own feelings at different moon phases. It makes sense that the moon affects us. The moon affects the tides, and the human body is mostly water, so I can see where the moon would exert an influence on us, as it does on the tides.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
North Star

Post by North Star »

Moon journaling is very helpful for keeping track of how the moon might affect us. Just keeping short notes on how you are feeling and noticing others around you will show patterns of how we seem to change with the moon. :)

Return to “Working with the Moon”