Violence against females & children ! :(

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
midnyt fantasy

Re: Violence against females & children ! :(

Post by midnyt fantasy »

I dont know about what you would think about this.... but at times i just feel like... maybe she deserved it.
Im originally Buddhist... and in Buddhism... they say if you do something bad... u receive it back... either in the same birth or the next...
Just like in witchcraft ... if u curse someone or send negative energy towards someone.. they get it back 3x

i usually do feel sad when i see such things... but i dont know why... i just feel like maybe she deserved it :/

But then again... about the TOPIC... yes !!! do pray for violence against females & children :'( ...
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

WHaaaa
I didn't just read that did I???
No one deserves rape or death.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Zili

Post by Zili »

thank you firebird that was my thought too, regardless of past lives and karma, rape and death are not punishments, rape and murder are acts chosen by those who act them out. My most recent past life I was a good person, yet I was raped multiple times in this current life cycle, tell me how that makes any sense?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Rape is never justified. It took a long time for the law to catch up with the idea that women aren't "asking for it." I don't know if any states still consider marital rape as a "man's conjugal right."

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
midnyt fantasy

Post by midnyt fantasy »

i truely agree to that.. but its just that case... that particular case about the girl... which gives me a shudders ... and dark clouds of MAYBEs ... :/

I am a feminine my self... and i COMPLETELY against rape ...

its just sum weird feeling... to that girl :/ i rlly cant figure it out myslf ... wen i heard bout it.. i felt the pain.. of what she must have felt.. then again.. it faded... im confused myself !
midnyt fantasy

Post by midnyt fantasy »

@zili ... im really sorry about it .... about whats happened to you... its not about the "whole" of women.. what i meant... was just about her .. that girl :/ i just dont get it
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Do you realize that woman died? Rape Is NEVER OK.
NEVER...
I will say yes, you are confused.
There is no Karmic law that says rape is OK.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

This is one of the reasons why I can't accept karmic law as some sort of moral property of the universe. Much like slut-shaming, it seriously undermines anti-rape advocates' efforts to put the crime of rape on the rapist(s). It may be comforting to believe that if we avoid doing evil things, then evil will not happen to us. But the truth is, sometimes bad things happen to good people, and to deny this fact is to endanger the pursuit of justice and the alleviation of suffering everywhere.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
NorseBreeze

Post by NorseBreeze »

If Karma were to get back at anyone it would be the monsters who committed the crime! And why do men who go about and do these horrible things feel compelled in the first place?! Without women there would be no men so they should show some respect. It takes two to tango as they say.
midnyt fantasy

Post by midnyt fantasy »

raping IS NOT OK... TRUST ME .. i would be the kind of women who would go around slicing a mans manhood for such reasons... it disgusts me to even be around a man !

looking back at my comment ... i would say u guys are being too kind to what i posted ...

but all im sayin is.. there is this strong negative bond i feel between that girl and myself ....

I dont know if you have heard this... but they say ... almost everyone you meet in your day to day life... you know them before the very first time you even met... past births... im just thinking maybe its some sort of connection like that
midnyt fantasy

Post by midnyt fantasy »

:/
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think this thread struck a nerve for some of us. Maybe we need to look beyond ourselves and be forgiving of ourselves and others. There could be some past life connection to the whole thing, but if we're to learn and move on, then we need to learn and move on. I'm speaking from the viewpoint of a rape survivor.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Rape and violence is never okay. My prayers go out to all of this world..it needs healing.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”