A renewal of abilities

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
sylphaxiom

A renewal of abilities

Post by sylphaxiom »

I am asking this on behalf of my wife.

So my wife has always had a certain amount of psychic abilities. Prescient dreams, empathy, and generally good intuition (or as she calls it her "mommy senses"). But all of a sudden her abilities have been getting stronger. It started yesterday with a strong empathic sense out of no where. It turned out that she was feeling exactly what one of her friends (not one she was incredibly close to) was feeling at that moment, and they are miles and miles apart. And now today she touched someone's hand as they were giving her change, and she suddenly felt very depressed and sad. This is something that she isn't quite used to. She's always had the ability, for some reason it is getting stronger.

I'm an empath as well so we both know whats going on, but what we can't figure out is why she all of a suddenly got a whole lot stronger. Is there anyone out there who has any suggestions?
May the Gods be with you, and the hand of Fate be a gentle touch to guide you.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A renewal of abilities

Post by Firebird »

just wondering...is she currently pregnant?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
sylphaxiom

Re: A renewal of abilities

Post by sylphaxiom »

No, we have a 2 year old and a 6 month old. Let me correct that, we really don't think so since she is on the Implanon birth control.
May the Gods be with you, and the hand of Fate be a gentle touch to guide you.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”