My New Pyrite Crystal

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
drago25

My New Pyrite Crystal

Post by drago25 »

i got myself a powerful small pyrite crystal and i was wondering if its normal to feel its energy go up your arm and still feel its energy in your body for about 15 to 30 minutes after putting it down?
miachrhys

Re: My New Pyrite Crystal

Post by miachrhys »

I can't say for sure one way or the other. It could be that the pyrite has a high energetic level or that you're able to sense the energy from crystals and gems more easily than others. Scientific studies have shown that our bodies contain subatomic silicate (think clear quartz) bands that react to all of the signals we get from the outside world. Holding crystals and gems help to align those silicate bands to match the frequency/energy/power of the stone that you're holding so yes, it's possible.
The human body is composed of many crystallite substances, the bones, blood and DNA are crystalline in structure as well as the liquid crystal structure of the brain. Even on a molecular level, our cells contain silica, which balances our electro-magnetic energies, and this is the same formula as natural quartz crystal.
drago25

Re: My New Pyrite Crystal

Post by drago25 »

ok thank you for the Info. I have been interested in crystals and gemstones for a long time but i haven't been able to find or buy them where i live till about 4 weeks ago so I'm just starting to learn about them now.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”