Prophetic Dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
power_within

Prophetic Dreams

Post by power_within »

Lately I feel like I've been dreaming about things and then they happen like total deja-vu, you know? Well I could totally be imagining it, but I hope that thats not the case. Does anyone have any tips or anything to help me remember my dreams more clearly?
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

keep a pen & paper by your bed & even if you wake breifly from a dream in the middle of the night...write it down.
write down your dreams b/f you get out of bed in the morning too.
a tape recorder can work too.
CrystalDragon55

Post by CrystalDragon55 »

All of that is great, and what I was going to say before I read it, another thing you can do is before going to bed, if you have an alter or shrine set up in your house/room, kneel and meditate for a short time to MORPHEUS <God of dreams> that he bring them clearer. Then thank him and go to bed. If no alter or shrine, sit on your bed and close your eyes, visualize an alter or shrine on the bed in front of you, continue as above once you have the visualization built.
power_within

Post by power_within »

Thanks you guys I'll try that.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi power within,
Prophetic dreams are not uncommon. You have a natural gift! Never forget to thank your angels/guardians for the gifts you receive. For dream re-call, You could also try using stones under your pillow case. That's what I do. For dreams, Jade is especailly potent (I recently got some California Blue Jade and OH MY F#%@&@NG goodness--it is potent, but soft and delightful); but so is clear quartz, or better yet, put them both together! When you wake in the morning reach under your pillow case, grab the stones and memories from the night can come flooding in. But, I also agree with Crystal Dragon and Sheherazade. There are lots of dream re-call techniques. The first step is already taken: your desire. I always find that wanting to remember your dreams and improve the dream state already helps it along immensely. It is conscious visualizations and intentions that begin the process of "dream incubation." This is one of those magical cases where "if you seek, you will find." Good luck and happy dreaming!

bsp

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”